Fair Bounty Bracket

It’s request and idea both, please Developers make bounty hunting fare, please make brakes wise leaderboard, like other events, because powerful alliance always be on top again and again in bounty, because of there power. Bracket make’s good competition between same bracket alliance, so please think about it, if I said something wrong then I apologize and sorry, if I am right then inform me.

6 Likes

I totally agree with you having bounty brackets will make it more enjoyable

4 Likes

Agree 100%
Would make bounty more fair and more fun

2 Likes

I agree it would be a great idea, but ofcourse with reduced rewards

2 Likes

I would add individual leaderboards as well (similar to pvp) would make bounties much more interesting and with more rewards even more players would take them a bit more serious, its a 3 day grind and deserves best rewards.

2 Likes

I would prefer it be 2 days. After the first day it becomes more of a chore than fun. Especially because bounties have not changed since they were released, other than the rewards, a few new bounty heroes added, and shortened from 1:30 time per bounty.

If rewards stay the same it would be fine with me. I wish they also increase bounty hp, some heroes cant show their real potential.

I think if there’ll be brackets, the rewards won’t be the same for each brackets…

Lower brackets gets lower rewards just like AW or PvP…

And i think this will bring a new policy to each Alliance…
Everyone wants a better rewards, player will grind their heroes also so they can compete in higher Alliance…

But reward would still be better than what they get now with mixed teams.

But in this system, lowest power alliance getting nothing bro, that’s why I suggest bracket system…

Yup… Probably, if their Alliance is serious also…

In every brackets, it depends on the teamwork inside the Alliance…

I think some of us already have the experience when inside the Alliance they have to carry the ‘dead member’…
Lol…

Hit a little point in bounty but get the same rewards…

What I’m trying to say is, if u compete in any brackets, let say you compete among 11M power, still it depends on the Alliance teamwork…

There will be Alliance with every member is very active thus they can get the best rewards in their respective brackets, and also there will be ‘relaxed’ Alliance…

So it will depends in which Alliance you are in, and what kind of reward you want to reach…

Yeah but still they are no match in 95% of cases

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.