Extreme missions

I think these extreme missions should be looked at again. Idk if the devs have seen how these extreme mission play. There is no reason your facing lvl 285 ruby 5 and 6 bar enemies. I say stop nerfing heros that don’t deserve it and start nerfing the extreme missions in D5. It comes off as a way for them to make you spend more gold to buy stam in my opinion.

4 Likes

It’s the challenge that matters. It requires preparation and dedication which is part of the fun it adds. I’m 100% happy with how it is now and i am fine with being stuck at 3-10

2 Likes

extreme 5 is too easy bro… That’s why heroes are getting nerfed

You’re not at D5 so I understand how you feel that way. Although when you get to that point let me know if you still feel that way. Its alot different as well as when you are lvl 100 it causes a huge hault in progression with little solutions.

6 Likes

I’m stuck at 5-8 and I’m not worried about its difficulty. I think that was the purpose of the extreme, to get us to the extreme and start using every single hero to achieve different things. I’ve spent a lot of stamina to get where I am and I think that’s the price, it takes a lot of skills, not just money and time like other game modes. I recommend you start working on your skills to get better at it and progress with every other player.

4 Likes

They really need to look into it an do some rework on it challenging yes but when being stuck on 5-6 extreme for last 3 months plus when ur whole team can get stunned in first 3 secs then ur dead in next 5secs is beyond lame I’ve wasted so much gold an stam on trying to beat it but have only seen wave 2 10 times now outta the thousands I’ve tried missions don’t ever get nerfed to have players a fighting chance but hero’s sure do all the time it’s lame

1 Like

I’ve made it to 5-6 beating them with plat heros that you needed ruby heros with multiple bars so you just worry about your skill. Your concern is appreciated though.

I’d just recommend not trying them anymore. It’ll just result in you burning through gold (which is all they want you to do)

2 Likes

When it comes down to progression or buying beer, HHG is going to lose. Not wasting any money buying packages any more. HHG doesn’t care about the community, why should we fund their product?

2 Likes

Shoot I am still trying to three star 5-2 haha. My level 100’s aren’t strong enough yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Extreme not as hard as seems ,I use no serial ,Kurtz and ext. And I’ve completed a nice amount of extreme , It’s hard because mostly everyone goes for top power (top 10)some missions are made for different hero’s. I’m currently at 5-6 1 star and I use yeager,razor, hemi, and min 5th was optional . As I always say any hero can do damage but not long without support

Did you three star 5-2 and if so with what team?

I’ve seen alot 3players complain over extreme mission in VIP chat it is sad when my top 5 is 150k and still cant beat a mission the developer’s really need to fix extreme missions this is bad and a waste of time and gold and money

1 Like

Extreme missions are all about team synergy. Check @Gale guide if you need help. Ghastly's Extreme Campaign Guide (Every District, Guides and Advice)

2 Likes

Yea. O question bro said that perfectly it’s ridiculous they need our HEROS and not that extreme mess

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.