Extreme missions not giving point for alliance blitz?

I didn’t look for other topics like this one, mea culpa!

I can understand that if you win more points, it will be easier for top tier player to farm it easily.

But let do some basic maths:

• Easy mode (5 stamina) : 1 point
  • Hard mode (10 stamina) : 2 points
  • Extreme mode (20 stamina) : 0 point

To keep the ratio, it should be:

• Easy mode (5 stamina) : 1 point
  • Hard mode (10 stamina) : 2 points
  • Extreme mode (20 stamina) : 4 points

As we keep the same points per stamina, it would be fair.
In my basic maths, I took exemples from district 1 to 3 in easy and hardmode : most players can do it.

Let’s go to mid-tier players, who have to farm the latest districts:

• Easy mode (10 stamina) : 1 point
  • Hard mode (20 stamina) : 2 points
  • Extreme mode (20 stamina) : 0 point

With these quick maths done, doing extreme missions is punishing the alliance. And if you want to play as an alliance, you have to stop you progression during a few days…

So, what about extreme missions giving at least 1 point? How can higher level alliances/players can gain a lot of points this way? It’s the same amount of points, but you have to use twice (or even 4 times) more stamina than a newcomer. Or as a mid-tier alliance/player, it’s either twice or the same amount of stamina…

I’m not asking “why extreme missions don’t give 3786176 points”, I’m just asking “why extreme missions don’t give points at all”…

I made the search with the query “Extreme”, and I just found two topics about this subject.
First one was answered by another player then auto-closed.
Second one was answered by Munnin himself copy-pasting the first topic answer and then closing it, without further details.
I’m not convinced by the answer.
I agree that extreme misisons are late game content, but I still don’t understand why end game players can’t win points in an alliance event while they are progressing, making their rooster better?
And the second topic made it even more relevant: what about coop pvp? Everyone can play coop pvp, it’s not even an end-game gameplay! (that’s not the point of my topic, I know the boosting-like stuff, having a ruby player playing with a smaller one, easy grind)

So, if you have a link to the discussion you are refering to, I would love to read it :slight_smile:

The topics I found :
First one : https://hhforum.decagames.com/t/victory-blitz-and-extreme-level/21061
Second one : https://hhforum.decagames.com/t/update-to-alliance-victory-blitz/21084/2

5 Likes