Enough with the GOLD CRATE

Let’s get back to the gold crate and/or stuff like that, to add buyers protection

I think I remember a post and he contacted support and gotten a rude reply like "There are things in life you cannot turn back, etc. " some smart ass way that’s definitely not the right tone to use when talking to a customer

Is it the Gold Crate that is causing the issue or the button placement for the “Open 10”?

I think is the lack of a confirmation button when we are talking about so much money.

For example, if I wasted 10 gold in exchange bucks for accident, I could be a bit upset, but its just 10 gold.

But 1000 gold is 20€. I don’t understand how most gold purchases have confirmation screens (PvP revival, bounty revival, energy refill, buck exchange, raid reset, etc), but the crates, where you can spend A LOT of money by accident, don’t.

We have to click on the gold crate on a daily basis because we get a free one every 8h. That means most player will get into that crate screen once or twice a day. Tapping a button that is just at the side of a 20€ purchase without confirmation button is bad design.

People have been complaining about this issue for at least 3 months. Im no programmer, but I have a hard time believing such a small change could take a lot of time.

This lack of act makes it looks as if this poor design was intended :confused:

(The fact that the Gold Crate is REALLY bad doesn’t help with the frustration. Wasting 1000 gold to get a few exp boosts is just rubbing salt to the wound)

@Huginn, the x10 it probably wouldn’t have bothered me if I bought 1 crate, but 1000 gold is just 20 euro down the drain.

What @GTSaiko said

As stated above this flow has been improved in the next release. I think you’ll be happy with the new flow when you see it. It solves almost all the issues that have been raised with the way it is now.

4 Likes

Awsome, the menu feels so clean and clean and safe :grinning:

2 Likes

The fact that you don’t need to enter the screen crate to claim the free one is great

1 Like

Thank you devs. It finally happened. No more fat finger worries

1 Like

They aren’t going to change this, it’s a huge scam that makes you waste your gold and it’s mostly your fault. Everything they could want. Steal your time, make you feel stupid, allow it to easily happen and the best part is, gold crates are always garbage. Why would u ever use 100 gold to get one item or some stupid XP points? You wouldn’t, or you’re an ignorant child that doesn’t understand economics or the value of time(i.e., value of fake online currency.)

They have fixed it, we don’t need to open crate now to claim the free ones, so no risk of wrong click as before.
Thx HH

I think the only way they could actually make the Gold crate worth purchasing is if they dropped a ‘0’ from its price.
I can’t imagine people actually purchasing one on purpose for 100 Gold.
Now that the possibility of accidentally purchasing them is gone, I wonder how large the drop in sales for Gold crates actually is (excluding the free ones).

Theres still no confirmation button coming up for me though if I buy a hero crate or something, I thought that was what was supposed to be added :thinking: or was it just fixing the free crates?

Why do you need a purchase confirmation button?

You have to get into the menue for buying crates. Then you have to click on the gold crate. And afterwards you have to cklick the purchase button, which can´t be done by an accidential double click. Do you want to tell me that this can happen"by accident"? I pretty much doubt that.

1 Like

I added 120 fragments to Elite Rifleman by mistake. :slight_smile: Nothing’s idiot proof but also I don’t blame anyone else than myself.

1 Like

Yeah, I bought the $40 piggy bank by mistake… put my thumb on the home button right after I accidentally tapped on the piggy bank and it did a damn fingerprint transaction… I was gonna call the card company and get my money back, but seeing over 5k gold on my account made it not so bad… rofl

Not bad. 125g/$. My piggy bank is 600g for 12 (50g/). No way am I buying that when the best deal is 1k g / 5 (200g/).

I wasn’t saying I needed a confirmation button just was commenting on what the dev’s said about the latest release

That is what they said and that is exactly what they have done.

3 Likes

My bad man, this is what I was thinking of. And if you click on the pic you can see they added the confirmation button in more than one area which is what I thinking of.