Enough with the GOLD CRATE

I have seen way too many players accidentally hit that stupid 10x gold crate button that’s worth 1000 gold. NO ONE purposely hits that button and the devs refuse to even help. Big waste of gold and for those of you who buy into this game, it is a big waste of money.

Forget nerfing Pan, this 10x Gold Crate needs to be the first thing on the to do list

#ENOUGHWITHTHEGOLDCRATE

10 Likes

I guess that before this post you had 1,762 gold.

I see alot of people asking for a confirmation button. That’s wrong. Should just remove the ‘Open 10’ button completely.

7 Likes

Please this. That is technically a $20 misclick with no confirmation.

3 Likes

It’s been mentioned so many times, and while I don’t think there’s any ill intention on the part of the devs, the lack of speed with which this is being dealt with says much about their approach to a profitable “problem”.

We’ve taken the opportunity to improve the Crate purchase flow. You will be able to see the results in the next update.

5 Likes

even the 100 hundred should have confirmation. Sometimes I just spam that FREE button and boom. 100 gone.

1 Like

How you claim free crates and how you purchase crates has been changed.

7 Likes

I just bought 10x gold crate, nothing changed and no confirmation button…

There goes my 1000 gold…

This is really messed up…

1 Like

[quote=“Marcorr, post:1, topic:5025”]NO ONE purposely hits that button and the devs refuse to even help. Big waste of gold and for those of you who buy into this game, it is a big waste of money.
[/quote]

Totally agree. Also, not sure why they have a bunch of options in the game like the Black Market 10x quick win tickets. Who in their right mind would EVER spend 40 gold for 10 quick win tix? Maybe it was supposed to be 10 gold for 40 tickets? Even that’s not worth it though. Or what about 10 gold for 10 green xp? For serious?

They might as well remove these options as I don’t think ANYONE buys them? Actually, most of the options to buy stuff in the Black Market using gold is a joke. Who is going to spend 750 gold for 30 frags?

To be honest your spending on the black market when you’re just starting the game that’s all

Let’s get back to the gold crate and/or stuff like that, to add buyers protection

I think I remember a post and he contacted support and gotten a rude reply like "There are things in life you cannot turn back, etc. " some smart ass way that’s definitely not the right tone to use when talking to a customer

Is it the Gold Crate that is causing the issue or the button placement for the “Open 10”?

I think is the lack of a confirmation button when we are talking about so much money.

For example, if I wasted 10 gold in exchange bucks for accident, I could be a bit upset, but its just 10 gold.

But 1000 gold is 20€. I don’t understand how most gold purchases have confirmation screens (PvP revival, bounty revival, energy refill, buck exchange, raid reset, etc), but the crates, where you can spend A LOT of money by accident, don’t.

We have to click on the gold crate on a daily basis because we get a free one every 8h. That means most player will get into that crate screen once or twice a day. Tapping a button that is just at the side of a 20€ purchase without confirmation button is bad design.

People have been complaining about this issue for at least 3 months. Im no programmer, but I have a hard time believing such a small change could take a lot of time.

This lack of act makes it looks as if this poor design was intended :confused:

(The fact that the Gold Crate is REALLY bad doesn’t help with the frustration. Wasting 1000 gold to get a few exp boosts is just rubbing salt to the wound)

@Huginn, the x10 it probably wouldn’t have bothered me if I bought 1 crate, but 1000 gold is just 20 euro down the drain.

What @GTSaiko said

As stated above this flow has been improved in the next release. I think you’ll be happy with the new flow when you see it. It solves almost all the issues that have been raised with the way it is now.

4 Likes

Awsome, the menu feels so clean and clean and safe :grinning:

2 Likes

The fact that you don’t need to enter the screen crate to claim the free one is great

1 Like

Thank you devs. It finally happened. No more fat finger worries

1 Like

They aren’t going to change this, it’s a huge scam that makes you waste your gold and it’s mostly your fault. Everything they could want. Steal your time, make you feel stupid, allow it to easily happen and the best part is, gold crates are always garbage. Why would u ever use 100 gold to get one item or some stupid XP points? You wouldn’t, or you’re an ignorant child that doesn’t understand economics or the value of time(i.e., value of fake online currency.)