Elemental blood? increase team size?

I’ve been playing for over a year now and I enjoy listening to the funny noises heroes make when they die. I’d love to see some blood…maybe the same color as their element?..and some body parts fly off or something. TEAM SIZE… sometimes I just really wish I could use maybe 6 or 7 heroes at once instead of just 5 during gameplay. Sometimes you just need that 1 more person to make your team unbeatable.

I like the idea to increase the team size. Maybe not a permanent increase of team size but a PVP event like they do for Elemental or Brawls

1 Like

Yes! That even sounds better! I’d love to be able to use more than five every once in a while…

That’s an excellent suggestion with increasing team size. Maybe have tag team type event. For example, you bring 3 guys and one of your alliance member bring 3 and go up against a competing team. Imagine the mayhem and new life that it can bring to PvP.

4 Likes

that%20escalated%20quickly

3 Likes

Co-op PVP is something we want, Munnin. Similar to Clash Royale. We can start in the Gorgon Stage since there’s plenty of room and spots there. 2 teams each of 6 vs. 6 would simply be AMAZING (so, 3-3 vs. 3-3).

4 Likes

Problem with bigger team size would be whether ur device and servers can handle it, big coop events like helios and dojo is already causing a few crashes.

1 Like

I’m just patiently waiting for them to stick this game on a PS4 or something

I’m waiting for a first person version of this game like Overwatch :pray:

1 Like

Co-op PVP? YES! Imagine the chaos. Honestly, I’ve been wanting the developers to make more co-op activities to do with your alliance for a while. We already got Alliance wars but why stop there? Increasing the team size to 6 for certain events is not a bad idea either.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.