Do YOU play with sound? 🔊

One of the many questions that I have for the community to answer, is this.

Do you play with sound?

Personally, I don’t really ever play with sound. It’s not that I don’t like it our anything, I just tend to prefer silence as I play. I’m assuming that most probably do, but you never know. Lets find out!

Here you can vote on how you like to play!

• I play WITH sound
  • I play WITHOUT sound

0 voters

If you chose to vote, please drop a comment and say why you chose what you chose. :wink:

If you chose I play WITH sound, what is your favorite sound in the game? Maybe it’s a voice line, the sound of a particular gun shooting, or maybe its just the background music.

If you chose “I play WITHOUT sound”, is your reasoning similar to mine? Or is there a certain sound you don’t like? Or maybe it’s something totally different! Let us know!

And just to make everything clear, there is NO right or wrong answer! :wink:

2 Likes

If I’m just autoplaying stuff while I’m doing other things, I’ll have the sound off. When I’m playing the game myself, I’ll have the sound on 9/10 times. Helps to immerse a little more, plus you can hear when skills are going off.

What boggles my mind is that there are people who have NEVER heard the in-game sound. It sounds like something you have to do on purpose.

1 Like

My favorite sound has got to be the YEAAAHH that small female heroes say when using abilities, sounds so stupid

2 Likes

With sound. Voices of enemie’s heroes help counter them. Favourite – all phrases of Artemis and Cross. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I play WITH sound…

Usually. Sometimes I listen to music and mute the sound. A specific sound I like is when you click on Heckler in your Heroes List, he clenches his fist and makes that charging noise.

Godlante’s beeping is also satisfying. :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t really play with sound because when I play the game, I have my earbuds in listing to music, or watching something in the background

1 Like

I play with sound because it enhances the experience and can determine any skills that are being used. My favorite sound is when you tap a skill in a game because the click sounds nice.

1 Like

I play with sound because it gives the game more character, and it allows me to connect more with the heroes.

1 Like

If you play without sound, you’re missing hearing my voice!

And our audio engineers are the nicest people I’ve ever met and playing without audio makes them sad :frowning:

6 Likes

Well I can’t hear the voices with the gunfire in the background, so I don’t bother with any sounds

2 Likes

So it’s you doing the voice work for the characters?

1 Like

Not all of them, but I did Hardscope and Clyde. I think Hardscope’s voice was used for a few later Heroes. Not sure. But I definitely did those two.

11 Likes

I play without a lot but its cause the people around me are LIKE CUT THAT OFF…mainly relatives and mother

2 Likes

Now your guilting me into playing with sound. :sweat_smile: :joy: I had no idea you voiced Hardscope! How cool! :wink:

4 Likes

I play with the phone connected to the speakers at full volume.
it helps me to track invisible enemies more easily and then because I like the sounds of battle.

3 Likes

Yeah if y’all need someone to voice Caine, Kaishi, Yeager, or Duran hmu devs, my schedule is loose haha🎙

3 Likes

I play with the sound off because I’m used to it and the sounds aren’t really that unique, I just listen to new heroes for a while but most of the gunfire sounds the same. I will say though, Baron’s Gatling and Razorback’s AA gun have the best gunfire audio ingame.

1 Like

No sound. Kind of hard to play with sound when it will just annoy everyone around me all day while i go about my life. Lol

1 Like

Sound ya… no background music tho… and definitely w/ headphones.

1 Like

I play without sound because my wife doesn’t like me playing this game period :rofl:

1 Like