Dev-Astation 7! Battle Developers and Win Prizes!

Just chat english vip hahaha chat vip portuguese they pretend it doesn’t even exist

I really hope i get a chance this time round to face a dev.I want that portrait so much like really a lot.Some might say its just a portrait but it actually means something to me.Devastation 5 and 6 i did everything that was required and logged on at different times as the devs rotated to no avail,imagine spending whole day waiting for nothing not once but twice.Hope somehow this time round i will be able to get an oppurtunity that portrait.

1 Like

What about persons who are Chat Banned but would like to participate?

If you’re not able to chat, you can’t participate. Only players in good standing are able to participate. Chat bans are issued based on unacceptable behavior, and a user who is under a ban is currently not eligible for special events and privileges.

4 Likes

If you don’t understand why they only do English vip, go read every other devastation announcement, the arguments are already laid out in former topics

1 Like

Are you prepared to fight @oasis_dino_21? I hope so! I challenge you to a duel, and am looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield in the coming days!

My 5 Favorite Things About The Star Wars Holiday Special | It's Latin For  Cookies | Page 4

6 Likes

Be careful @oasis_dino_21, no one can beat @J_A_D_O and his giant tuning fork.

5 Likes

Not the tuning fork! ‍ ‍ ‍

5 Likes

I bet that if I verse @J_A_D_O the second I enter the match, I will be in smithereens. I will challenge you to a match sometime when I have the time.:grin::grin:

2 Likes

Christmas devastation nice!!

Thanks Skathi for the great PvP duel. Fun time indeed!!!

4 Likes

Good duel today Skathi! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I wasn’t able to fight @oasis_dino_21, but I was able to duel with the next best dev, @GoodCoffee, thanks! Don’t worry @oasis_dino_21, I haven’t forgotten about our match… I’ll be ready for you.

5 Likes

Holy God that was a blast! First time participating and got to face Goodcoffee. Damn what an honor to play against a dev (and actually win!) Thanks to the devs for the opportunity!

2 Likes

Aaaah YES.
My indisputable VICTORY

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.