Dev-Astation 5! Battle Developers and Win Prizes!

Using an unofficial community channel for an official event doesn’t sit well with me. I’ll consider it, though. The userbase there is much smaller than the general population of VIP chat.

2 Likes

Yaaaaaaaay thank you @muninn I am a portrait collector lol. As many know I switch portraits at lesst 3 times a day haha…a new one to switch to!

1 Like

I understand but you can put a message in the game saying that there is a discord channel for the Dev-Astation event, like when an error happens and you put that message in red worldwide, many would enter and everyone can participate,

I wanna fite too. :3

Im happy if i got chance playing any developers im just want to wacth how they play with there own created heros so i can learn something new from them.
Lol im confused 1pm to 3pm time means what time in india ???:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Wait how many vips are there? I miss the old global lol

@Muninn Russian-language VIP chat is also suitable?

We could put up a message sending people to Discord. Then people need to install discord, get the link, request to join, maybe sign up for an account if they don’t have one, figure out which channel to type in…

OR, they could just set their system language to English and tap on Chat, then VIP.

3 Likes

Salut mr fab …on va mettre une fessée au développeur …bon les récompense voilà :slight_smile:

Discord seems better as I don’t have access to vip chat

I’m from the Philippines my timeline here is quite different will I still be allowed to participate

I already set my game to english, and only global chat appears in english and my vip chat continues in spanish, so if it will only be for vip chat in english, many players will miss that event, and also non-vip players will be lost that event, if you do it through a discord channel there are more chances that all the players can participate, it would be an easy way to participate for all the players

Most games have the option to change the language, but in HH I do not find that option, they could put it in future updates, so that we can play it in the language we want.

You’re correct on the time zones. PST isn’t in effect right now, it’s PDT, which is UTC/GMT -7.

As I said, we have limited time slots we can do this during our daily schedule. As well, if we jump between VIP servers, we’ll only get one match in on each one before having to reload and cycle, if we want to cover them all in the time slot, so we’ve elected to stick with the primary English channel for ease of use.

We’re not able to use Twitch this time, and Discord represents an even smaller subset of the community, is not an official channel, and has too many barriers for users who aren’t already in it, as I listed, so it’s not an option.

We’ll try to run more of these in the future. We thought it might be fun to reach out and play with as many people as we can, but we’re human. We can’t play for 36 hours straight to ensure everyone in every time zone gets a chance. I wish we could, but it’s not possible. I’m sorry. A two-hour period in the afternoon is all we can offer on English VIP.

4 Likes

It would have been nice to do it on different dates and on different days on the different damage pip

as far as I’m concerned I understood your msg … very well. TO HAVE THE VIP CHAT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE OF YOUR PHONE SYSTEM AND PUT IT IN ENGLISH! PREFERABLY IN THE NIGHT, SLEEP AND WAKE UP, YOU WILL HAVE VIP CHAT

I HOPE TO HAVE SKATHI IN PVP LOL HAVING SEEN HER LATEST PVP VIDEO SHE LOOKED REDUCABLE

8 Likes

I mean the Devs only have so much time in the day to interact with players, it really makes sense that the time the devastation is held is during a Canadian weekday.

And yes, let’s go Skathi! (ง︡’-'︠)ง

4 Likes

Let’s the fun begin.

2 Likes