December 2020 Update Notes - The Cyphon Update

Ronin, Heimlock, it is ruined to the point of no use!

I’m not feeling the corny cyphon pimp skin.

Both heroes are still fine, just because you don’t get insta wins doesn’t mean they’re nothing anymore

Um… what’s that? The KLG guys are shooting at it so I assume it’s a character, but it’s hard to tell what it is.

4 Likes

Aawh come on guys, out of 102 heroes you can’t complain about a nerf, in fact this opens up new possibilities for strategy.

or rather, if you really have to complain, complain to yourselves because it is YOU who are abusing the power of the heroes. shame.

I saw that the other day, but I didn’t make a post about it. Took me a while to recognize it, but I believe that it’s Butter crouched down.

1 Like

The savage Christmas was a huge disappointment. The rewards are not up to par. The yearly scavenger hunt for presents would of been nice. Not very Christmas like themed this year. I don’t mind the anniversary for the lack of a scavenger hunt if only we get double the rewards worth for not having the scavenger hunt. We should of gotten a new holiday themed skin…

I feel the Christmas scavenger hunt should not have been waived for what’s in store for the anniversary event. I look forward for the rewards. We should of at least got an event in to earn tokens for stuff that could of been in the lack of a holiday store.

8 Likes

In all honesty, matador isnt even that good of a character. His damage barely does anything; besides that everytime he uses the skill we need the most (healing) the CPU either moves him so it doesn’t complete, or he gets shot at and it ruins it lol

All we need is moss!

2 Likes

Why did you invest in that hero in the first place? Was it because they were really good? If that’s the case, then obviously they’re going to nerf the hero so it’s more in line with the others. You wouldn’t invest in Carabina…

I invest in the heroes who help me in cooperatives and in campaign modes, pvp and other events, I leave you a small counter of what I have achieved so far

You just had to make us feel bad huh​:weary::weary:

1 Like

It’s nothing like that friend, I just wanted to say that it is very difficult to take a hero to his maximum level, so that later they are nerfed, enough of damaging heroes that’s what I think

2 Likes

The thing is, if anyone gets nerfed, someone’s gonna complain. Maybe a nerf was needed; it’s not really fair to complain about being inconvenienced IF a nerf was called for.

Instead of calling it a nerf, think of it as an adjustment. A balanced one if you would.

So why launch a decent hero if later they are going to adjust it,

1 Like

A game’s balance is making sure that all aspects of the game are, you guessed it, balanced, to ensure a fair, fun game.

It’s an aspect that many games will go through, whether it is a shooter, a fighter, and even a racing game.

Characters like in Smash Bros. Or even Heroes of the Storm are always getting a balanced touch to make the gameplay fair. Some characters once in a while would get a revamped buff. One such character this year was Tassadar.

The point still stands that balance is something that will happen to assure gameplay is fair for all

6 Likes

Heroes/Characters in nearly every skill-based game are buffed/nerfed as needed, Hero Hunters is no exception, so I wouldn’t take this as as some novel concept.

2 Likes

Gonna be Nice having Cyphon too

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.