Dear developers

Dear developers, i and many other have been noticing that a lot of things are going down recently, from the forums dying to toxicity on here, and i kindly want to adress these things here, a recent post has been made that wasn’t really all that positive spoken lightly off, but i really think that this game like this state is dying slowly, we are driven by a community and the game itself, but what i notice is that a lot more of attention has been going to the game itself which is fine, but our community is dying, alot of people who were always loyal are now leaving. There is people standing up making posts, and i can’t rule what is going on there in the HH headquarters, but i think we need a break from releasing new heroes every month, and we need to repair our community and concentrate on getting it back up alive again, because also many people experience more and more bugs and in game issues which are not being solved, and as of the post earlier, people who stand up are getting punished, or whatever you could call it and giving us tokens and all that other kind of stuff isn’t the way to fix this, now for this post, i am not good at these kind of things, and i hope you guys take this seriously and not take it down or anything, below here i want to know what everyone else think of this, thank you for reading

13 Likes

There’s been numerous bugs in-game lately. I can barely see my chats most of the time, especially around the time of war resets.

PvP is worse than ever. Three man teams run rampant and have gone unchecked for so long. It’s setting an awful precedent for what PvP is meant to be.

I agree with posts lately that speak out against the censorship of criticism against the game. Anytime there’s praise, it’s addressed and applauded usually right away. Anytime there’s criticism, it results in posts being deleted, threads being closed, or people getting banned. We don’t need passive aggressive behavior from a company we support. I’m vip 10 so my opinion might not matter as much as someone with a higher VIP level, but I’d like to think that as a player of over two years, I have some say in a game I thoroughly enjoy.

11 Likes

I agree, they need to fix some things first before adding new heroes.

4 Likes

Agreed… there are only a few people that frequently post on the forums yet when scavenger hunts come around, we get thousands of people on the forums. Same thing with discord, there are only a few people that frequently chat yet when we do tournaments, tones of people come out of hiding. Doing more community events rather than putting all attention on new heroes would be good for us. If we stay at this rate, no offense, you’ll run outta ideas and we’ll be repeating hero skills and such over and over and the game will get boring.

6 Likes

Not only that, lot of game modes need fixing and lets say updating. Plus they do need to decrease rate of new heroes release.

5 Likes

@EricWayne I completely agree. First off, war lag is just insane. It is annoying for everyone but leaders in alliances can relate more than anyone. If you’re a top alliance and can’t coordinate war, talk to your teammates, make truces, having to refresh your game constantly - it will drive you insane. :joy:

I also don’t have fun doing PvP anymore. The devs have fixed the sandbagging problem by giving us unfair matchmaking in return (but still could be improved more). But you also have 3 man teams, like you mentioned before, ruining PvP. If you can’t go against anyone other than a Fran/Castellan/Caine team then why play. Then you have rollers, basically cheating to win. Why should THEY play if they’re not even going to shoot or use skills or anything lmao. :-1:

4 Likes

Everyone is making a lot of sense here, enough new Hero’s for a second.

4 Likes

It’s not that bad, you’ll always have whining because people like to whine. Most bugs are acted on pretty quick. As for people getting punished, it’s very clear there’s a difference between complaining and going on a rant.

Be constructive, not nasty and you won’t get the hammer. At the end of the day, If you’ve had an answer to your question/complaint - that’s it. You might not like that answer but you get one. Accept it and don’t go on a rampage.

Yeah I’m not keen on seeing new heroes every 4 weeks but it’s a revenue stream and the game is a business, HH have to earn or there is no game. Accept it.

As for the sandbagging & server lag issues, propose a solution and you may see some action. Sandbagging is eternal and I personally can’t see a solution. It’s human nature to look for the ‘easy’ route, whatever the Devs may or may not do…the very first thing players will do is look for a way to exploit, or get around it. Server lag is just one of those things.

4 Likes

Using the word whining is very unnecesary, this game needs alot of fixes, and 95% agrees

10 Likes

Wow, you’re trying to censor me when that’s exactly what you’ve complained about(among other things)? Change whining to complaining if it makes you feel better.

Just because you don’t like my opinion doesn’t make it wrong, it’s an opinion. Now let’s see those ‘lots of fixes’ required in your opinion and go through them sensibly.

Oh, and if you’re going to throw around numbers back them up otherwise ‘95% agrees’ is just an opinion, not a fact.

1 Like

You know what im gonna do here, move on, i am not going to spend my time having this useless argument with you

5 Likes

I’m sorry you feel that way but ‘useless argument’ is very unnecessary. It can be a perfectly civil discussion about the fixes you feel are required if you wish.

2 Likes

oi keep on the topic, if the comments will go on personal and degenerate they could close the post

2 Likes

There’s still an obligation to stay home and nobody can work properly.
Programmers, supports and others, can’t control everything perfectly from the home computer.

2 Likes

I am trying to cut off the conversation, i just dont want this post being deleted because it can get personal and i am knows for going into arguments and starting conflicts

2 Likes

I agree with @CptLappo. It has gotten worse since the virus and not much can be done about it…war lag yes could maybe be better but as lappo said they are all home. The 3 man teams in pvp… there isn’t a minimum to how many heros you can use so mqybe it was meant for it to work… i will say that this is a great game with a few glitches but personally I will continue to play until the devs themselves give up on improving the game. At that point I will be done, but I dont think that will be soon

1 Like

“HH have to earn or there is no game. Accept it.” Nooooooonononononono. No. Nono. They don’t HAVE to earn by creating two heroes a month and repeating that over and over and wasting their time on that. In fact, this game could grow into something much bigger and much friendlier if they focused on other things such as new gamemodes or community events or just simple changes to the game like changing the daily quest heroes we’ve had since BETA or more maps added that aren’t copied from the campaign.

If I were them, I wouldn’t even make one hero a month. Maybe one every few months is more like it, and they instead work on things I just mentioned above or things we have asked for on the forums and discord for so long and have never got.
#ReviveTheCommunity

4 Likes

Developers… Developers… Should it be Hideo or Phoenix?

I think we should’nt care about the 3 hero teams, they gain a disadvantage to so they are also at a risk which makes it still fair, and i agree, i die when this game dies, been growing up with this game and its basically a part of my life

1 Like

I 100% agree that on it, a few changes and some effort to that would improve a lot and would make it reasonable again, i bet old players are gonna come back to, yes i know they need to make money but so far its only going downwards

1 Like