Cut the cheese

Marianas/ krieger teams really put pvp on the back burner for me. The combo is great for fast co ops etc… but for PVP, it’s ridiculous. Last I checked your supposed to shoot heroes … not cover. And with ruby heroes it takes 1 bullet to break cover. While I’ve never called for a “nerf” of a hero, I definitely thought about it for this team combo. Slowly dying while you roll to another cover position is not fun. As the OP mentioned, there is no skill involved. 🤷🏼 Maybe… have these “cheese” teams match up against each other only.?? And… Krieger is def. one of my favorite heroes. I think he’s in a good spot, it’s marianas’s cover ability that should be either toned down or matched up against. Just a thought…:call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

If Devs are going to do something with Weather girls then, i’m scared… I need to finish my hard/extreme missions as much as possible with that meta… Hope i’ll get enough time.

& yea… Keep this cycle on

1 Like

I like this meta for now, not just for pve, co op, and also as a Kurtz counter in pvp…

Remember back then when some players complained how Kurtz just roll from cover to cover until his skill full charged? This meta break that…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.