Convert Bounty Milestones to Individual Performance

I propose the Bounty Milestones be converted to personal milestones. We should not have to be online all weekend carrying freeloaders to get the rewards that keep us competitive. Keep the Alliance Rank rewards for the try hard sweaty alliances but milestones should definitely change to personal. 15K-30K coins to reach milestone 1 would be reasonable.

Update: Due to trolling, please state why it is not a good idea and why. From my opinion these changes would not hurt anyone except power hungry commanders that like to bully and suck the fun of the game for most people. On the flip side, people take personal responsibility for the development of their accounts independent of other people and that is a winning formula.

5 Likes

This will never happen the bounty is teamwork so now you are doing a much better job than some of your team maybe you should consider switching alliance and being in a more competitive alliance. Basically the Bounty is really a team effort you will always have alliances or some will do more than others after it is up to you to see if you stay or if you go in a more competitive alliance

9 Likes

This doesn’t seem like a bad idea to me ( or even a similar one for alliance wars) but I am not sure how practically it could be applied. It could backfire with team mates fighting over bounties - especially if they are all out of money to summon more when they’ve run out of bounties.

1 Like

I was literally thinking the same thing this weekend, sorta. I don’t think the milestones should be removed, but would definitely like to see a set of individual milestones or something worthwhile for putting in individual effort. And the portraits for using featured heroes is a far cry from what I’m talking about.

2 Likes

I’ll say… we can also make a bracket system in bounties for different alliances according to their power just like in wars… Or otherwise, its still good… Cuz, its a team event & shows how active & what can a player do for his/her ally…

I know,it really feels unfair & bad to u even after putting too much efforts,mile 1 can’t be achieved… I’ll still suggest the same… There are really some very nice persons out there… If you recruit actively… You will get lots of good options… Best of luck 4 everything:)

1 Like

This conversion will create a system that rewards more active players and their growth without the animosity from leaving your alliance hanging on the weekend when the weekends are for living life to the fullest.

1 Like

I appreciate your comment and fully agree with you.

1 Like

The Hunt now option is an easy fix, and not that you mention it, bounties should be locked with one attacker at a time to prevent the wasted double attacks. To address your other concern, inconsiderate people stealing others bounties can be kicked by the commander.

1 Like

People freeloading can also be kicked by the commander. :wink:

6 Likes

Picking an alliance is an important decision if you want to get the rewards from alliance events (war/bounty/patrol). Know who your team is.

If your alliance is not meeting an expectation as to how much they do, then this is the opportunity to find a different, suitable alliance, or make one and establish the guidelines needed to reach your goal.

2 Likes

Sound like from all your posts that you don’t have a problem with game mechanics but instead have a problem with not liking or trusting people in general. If the whole idea of ALLIANCE events bothers you there are plenty of great single player games to explore.

6 Likes

I think it would be a great idea…side note did anyone notice the gilded coins was there two bounties ago then removed from last bounty?

1 Like

I don’t disagree with ur observation. :slightly_smiling_face:

False, I have a problem with the game chanics because it creates a system that does not work for most people when it comes to minimizing stress and anxiety in what would be a very enjoyable game. Instead of commenting on something irrelevant why don’t you tell me why this change would be bad for the community as a whole affecting hot head games bottom line for sales. Go ahead let’s see what you come up with.

1 Like

You make a great point honestly, I think his problem is he doesn’t set minimum requirements and enforce them.

I can do 10 billion by the end of the second day easy, sometimes I actually slow down because if I don’t other members will not put much effort if I do it all. We came up with either having a daily damage minimum or 2 billion done by the end of the second day or kick and so far it’s working great. I can honestly reach all milestones with just my accounts but this requirement helps me see who really wants to be here.

Don’t try to change the game, try new ways to make the system work for you or inspire those around you to do more. Lead by example!

Just my two cents and by no means am I trying to put anyone down or hurt anyone’s feelings. Hope you all have a wonderful day

2 Likes

I totally disagree! If you have freeloaders or slackers then you should let them go. Bounties are an Aliiance event, not a solo event. No changes should be made. Keep it the way it is.

4 Likes

As it stands you still need those members for wars (15 member minimum). If you want to enhance team performance you have to have the individual performance incentives. We all know human nature dictates the group as a whole, that is how you get the most out of people. Instead of saying it is a horrible idea, try saying why and how it would negatively affect the game for the cash players, the ones who pay for the game to exist.

1 Like

Bounty rewards should stay the same, I have no issues doing more than others when I can so this way my part is covered if I can’t participate in a bounty. Seems to be the way to go for me anyway, getting all milestones in a bounty I didn’t participate much in is why when I can I’ll do more I will. But I do have an issue with the cost of summons, it’s absolutely ridiculous if you’re hitting 10 billion+. And I would love to see 3 separate summons tabs, 1 for each element would reduce the cost for me. Last but not least what’s up with the lvl 50-60 I keep getting? Should be based on the summoners lvl I say.

1 Like

As long as people hit mins I’m not too worried about it. But if they don’t hit it then that’s when the boot usually comes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.