Community Clash 4 is Coming! Enter Now!

Name: hehe1069
Team Name: KLG FTW
Team Composition: Commander, Elite Rifleman, Operator, Striker, Sentry
Team Description: The iconic KLG squat, Lancer and Vanguard included from Commander’s reinforcement. Might seem like a generic enemy team but that is exactly the beauty of it.

2 Likes

Name - Randy55
Team name - Cheese Head Team
Team composition - Marianas, Kurtz, Krieger, Kiyoshi, Matador
Description - the cheese team a lot of people use in PVP (myself included).

1 Like

Where’s mk2? He has a nuke

2 Likes

I didn’t read the rules well. sorry. i deleted everything but one …

Name: Dragon0o0
Team Name: Commanders IT-Army
Team Composition: Commander, Hivemind, Striker, Castellan, Torque
Team Description: Commander hired the IT-departments of the headquarters to build an army to conquer every city and here it is now the IT-army built by nerds to defeat every enemy with technology.

3 Likes

Name: QatarVIX
Team Name: Coming Through!
Team Composition: Serial, Ursus, Commander, Alctraz, Brogan
Team Description: The team specializes in breaking through their enemies. They are Hero Hunters S.W.A.T. unit.

Name: Pedrinho God War
Team Name: Thunderstorm
Team Composition:
Krieger
Halo
Kiyoshi
Marianas
Siren
Team Description: In an endless and rainy battle, lightning does not stop falling…where to hide? what could be done?

Name: READER BABY
Team name: Delusionary Illusion
Team composition: Lancer, Saphyr, Silhouette, Mandrake, Mandrake
Team description: Now you see me , Do u see me now?

1 Like

Name: MK2 LANTE
Team name: World of tanks
Team composition: Dreadnought (deathnought), Galante (espresso), MK.2 (MK.2.5), Dreadnought (heat treated), MK.2 (default appearance)
Description: Galante got tired of being used as a “human” shield, so he found some like minded beings and they’ve decided to show you the true meaning of the tank class.

2 Likes

Name - X STARLORD X
Team name - Iron wall
Team composition - Kobold (toxic), Butter(Guardian), Phalax(centurion), Bucket (goddess), min(Acid burn)
Description - they are on the mission to protect city from kurtz followers.lets see how they enjoy the battle together.

1 Like

Name - TANJ1ROU
Team Name - Rain Fire
Team Composition - Cinder, Dreadnought, Oracle, Krieger, Salvatore
Description - these guys shooting continuously without cease, as thick as rain pouring down.

2 Likes

Name: Dagamepro

Team name: Knights From the Future

Team composition: Kurtz (year of the rat skin), Fortress (Gallahad), Richter (KLG), Galante, Castellan (Lord)

Team description: After years of fighting in a ruined future, the demon lord Kurtz has finally subdued the high king Castellan and his loyal knights Fortress and Galante under his will :tired_face:! Now he aims to control the future by travelling to the past with his loyal baron Richter! Will history be preserved?!?

3 Likes

Name: EquinoxSia

Team Name: The Cleansing

Team Composition: Fiber(Default), Serial(Heronium), MK.2(default), Mk.2(Default) Serial(Heronium)

Team Description: It’s time for the order to take it’s place. No longer will we be dividend, once we wipe out all factions we will become united. All those who appose will not be shown mercy.

2 Likes

Mellow…One team per user. I see two 0.0

Name: J A D O
Team Name: Bees Knees
Team Composition: Siren (Jubilee Skin), Klayton (Bling Skin), Harbinger (Queen B Skin),
Jarek (Golden Skin), and Irezumi (Kashmir Skin).

Team Description:
Her research is done, and the time has come! Bow before your new Queen! Join the ranks of her Hive and help bring peace to the city, once and for all. It’s the bees knees!

11 Likes

Name: OTERSEY
Team Name: Hero Huntress
Team Composition: Artemis (Sun’s Out), Harbinger (Queen Bee), Cinder (Default), Pris (Noir), Nightingale (Scout)
Team Description: Hello sweety! Maybe you hear what behind every great man is always stay a great woman? You are reach of ultimate boss battle against 5 queens of each * class in this game. You not advance, honey and your Hunt it’s over right now. Tee-hee! ••х5 blow of kisses••

4 Likes

NAME: VapingRome
TEAM NAME: The Boss and his Ladies
TEAM COMPOSITION: Krieger, Halo, Oracle, Kiyoshi, Phalanx
TEAM DESCRIPTION:(Krieger says) If their looks dont kill you, their guns sure will…

1 Like

Name: R2tsu
Team Name:The alliance of the four
Team Composition: Cyphon, Harbinger, Matador, Carabina, Hivemind

Team Description: The union of four different factions with a motto, one for all all for one

1 Like

Phoenix
4cep
Flatline
Ifrit
Gammond
If I’m chosen as boss level remove gammond for gorgon

In game name: cash shoes artist previously known as coshooze artist formerly known as cashews artist formerly known as cashews-B-nutty

4 Likes