Co-op Hero Fragments and Currency Changes Coming Soon

It’s not about that.

Also, I think you are very much mistaken about the content of this thread. The concept that everyone is up in arms about is VALUE. Not greed.

You’re absolutely right that businesses cannot thrive on free. That’s not the point. No one expects free.

But deliver VALUE and no one would have a problem. Safe to say, many of us doubt that VALUE is being created and given.

In this regard:

• 60 gold for 1st stamina refill… value?
  • 25 gold for bucks exchange to get 10 stamina, 100 team xp and cash (which is good for upgrading 1 skill from 60 → 61)… is this value?
  • USD 30 for Bucket, a useless pvp and bounty hero with a terrible design and an uninspiring name, with code mechanics lifted 90% from Kobold and 10% mishmashed with Jarek… is this value?
  • USD 50 for Guardian, so terrible upon release that a fix has to be rolled out within 3 days of release? … what was the value there?

If you think these examples above deliver value to you, that’s great, you’re exactly the type of player HHG wants/needs/hopes for. I hope there are more of you spending 60 gold per stamina refill and 25 gold Bucks Exchange everyday, and buying code-copied heroes at USD 30 or 50 so that this game can be kept alive longer.

But not me. Sorry.

9 Likes