Co-op Hero Fragments and Currency Changes Coming Soon

If you’re not breaking the guidelines, you have nothing to worry about.

It’s been said dozens of times, but I’ll repeat:

The developers read every message that gets posted. We take all feedback into account. We could reply to every post, and tell you if we like your idea, and what we plan to do with every aspect of the game going forward. You would only see an update every few months, as we would be spending most of our time talking about games rather than making them.

There are things we can comment on, and some we can’t comment on. Things constantly change in game development. Deadlines shift, features get delays, and some things get fast tracked. We can’t possibly commit to the extreme level of transparency some people expect. We try to be as open about things as we can, but not every developer has time to devote to being an active forum participant, and we have strict rules in place to prevent early information leaks. Blowing all of our plans out of the water isn’t something we want.

That being said, we still appreciate every piece of feedback. And believe it or not, we DO take what you say to heart. I would love to be able to reply to every question, and promise everything you guys want, but that’s just not possible. We do discuss each and every bit of feedback, weighing it against multiple factors like feasibility and scope. Game development is a careful balance; want vs. need comes up a lot. While you may think a particular “fix” is quick and easy, I can assure you, it’s not, and there’s a good reason why we haven’t done a particular thing you might be asking about. We can’t always share that reasoning with you.

But we hear you, and we appreciate the feedback. I wish we could share all of our internal discussions as proof that we take your feedback into consideration. Please note that we can’t really say if we like your suggestions, or plan to use them, for legal reasons. Everything you suggest does get discussed, and many times, the best ideas fall in line with what we’ve already been planning, which is a happy accident.

I can’t provide the concrete proof that you’re looking for. All I can ask for is the same trust I always ask for. Trust that we’re doing our best to do right by our player base and show our appreciation while remaining solvent. We can’t have a community without a game, and we can’t have a game without a community. It’s a tricky balance, and we thank you for your support.

8 Likes