Challenger tier in PVP has nonsensical prize structure

Generally as the tiers increase, the hero fragments increase. But for Challenger (750 to 999k), everything top 15% and below is actually worse off than the tier directly before it. You get a wee bit more energy but that’s not enough to justify the drops. It’s also inconsistent. You cant convince me that it’s anything other than a mistake in balancing when there is no precedent or justification whatsoever in the prize structure. All the other tiers dont have this weird fragment drop when u improve your tier regardless of whether extra useless stuff like PVP gems, cash or energy is given out to compensate.

It’s the most unbalanced and unrewarding tier and you really have no reason to upgrade to it or stay there. Stay in the lower tier or upgrade straight to the 1M tier. Otherwise, make sure you get top 7% minimum every time.

1 Like

If we can’t convince you, then there’s no point discussing it. Feedback logged and noted!

1 Like

I just complained 15% for those 2 brackets you lose 5 fragments for both heros, but gain skill points and 100 engery. Both seem equal in rewards in my view since 100 engery is as valuable or more then 10 frags. At the team power levels in those brackets skill points are in demand, even at my team level I scrape for skill points from time to time(1.6mill team power only striker isn’t 10*)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.