Bounty Update Mar 5th 2021

But main problem with targets during Bounty Event this is not amount of targets, but their quality. I totally don’t care 20 or 15 targets was called if all of them this is puny gold level. When you spend bucks for summon – you wanna see 4 plat bars and more targets, not weak gold bots with 20+ millions of health.

4 Likes

One time Bounty was my favourite event. Now I totally hate this mode. Why?

1. When your roster have a 40-50 heroes this give you awesome quick battles. Pew-pew-pew, you pretty quick (20-30 minutes) use all you heroes and have all your weekend for rest with your friends and family. But now roster of old players include 100+ heroes. And this force you spend 1-1,5 hours per refresh (from possible 8 refreshes per day). This is too much for any mobile game and completely not fun. I was a commander in best russian alliance during years and seen many issues when players leave the game because Bounty Event start ruin of their families. Less time for wifes and childrens, less time to sleep in their weekend this is bad.

2. Servers issues. What you imagine when someone say «Bounty Event»? Right answer – lags, disconnects, desynchronization. This is not my only personal problems with Internet. I talk with many peoples in many countries around the world and this is 100% servers. USA, Europe, India, Asia or Russia, Wi-Fi or mobile Internet – same boat for all. Especially during prime-time with mass online. I don’t remember any Bounty without that. Sometimes more, sometimes less (thank you, Lord Nikkon), but servers issues this is permanent part of Bounty.

3. Motivation. When Bounty was need less time this is grant really fun leaderboard for all. And global, and inside of alliance. Now this is like curse. Commanders of top alliances need spend their time for extra motivation to play Bounty. Many of mediocre alliance totally abandoned this mode after reach all milestones.How about make personal achievements? Or extra personal rewards like in Solo Blitz? For Example players need shoot down targets with various power or wanted list of various heroes. Or with special requirements – fight with counter elements, fight with limited amount of heroes, fight with don’t use of skills, kill targets as quick as you can, etc.This will be interesting. Even without rewards. By gameplay and game mechanics. Challenges it’s always good. And lineted Bounty Event Avatars. Like during one of Bounty Event in 2018 (Independence Day). You add small changes even for locations. This was very nice, but never repeated. Why?

6 Likes

Hopefully u guys can add more maps for bounty…

2 Likes

is ruby bounties released with this or not ?

1 Like

That makes sense (at least a bit) and now I understand what you mean with “smoother”.

Usually lag issues appear when the amount of parallel connections to the servers are higher than the servers or network can handle. I doubt that this will happen with that change.

You can lower that when every hero has only one or two “lifes” for bounty. I’d prefer to have only one life per hero while the points for beating a bounty will be tripled. So less effort for same result and less connections on servers.

1 Like

It seeing bad changes lets see what happend in bounty

1 Like

Why there is no gilded tokens in bounty rewards?

1 Like

I want to say since I am level 100 and plenty ruby it’s horrible when I summon and gold bounties come out. Can we change this in anyway like you summon the bounties by your level and not just random.

Can I ask what would be the issue with this? Bounty is cool and all but sucks wasting my time killing gold bounties.

4 Likes

First of all, I’d say after changes, the bounty event goes smoothly without much lag this time, but the 15 bounty limited our active high power members keep on cleaning low points(silver gold) bounty for makes more spaces to summon, soon people will be more bored to deal damage in this event. So if bounty points and hp won’t be increased, we prefer to have 5 more spaces so leave the high grade bounty to powerful bounty killers and low grade bounty to low power players,

Thanks.

3 Likes

Yes, this change is actually working… I can’t see any lags in bounties now… I am also switching to my alts frequently & still no issue in bounties, another good change :slight_smile:

I noticed one thing,there was a small update & everything is fine but, when I open hh it automatically login to google play which is normal but, just after 5-6 seconds there’s an pause in screen for 1 second…don’t know if it is only for me but, overall game is working way better than it used to be. Thank you!

1 Like

Experiencing some issues today!

1 Like

After the I cannot able to download a single bounty nor to play . What kind of is this . Wasted my whole day just to play a single bounty now it mkes me enough frustrated to delete this fkin game .

Every time the bounty events come this things happens n I Cannot contribute well to my alliance .tried to join bounty but it wouldn’t even strt .

I agree with most on here. Lowering the bounties from 20 - 15 fine if you must. Cutting the selected bonus heroes pretty much in half WHILE keeping the 300 000 point total for first place was way too much. We already see the negative impact it has made in our clan (which usually gets 300 000 every bounty ). No one wants to spend more gold to achieve the first prize.
If you were going to cut bonus hero’s for us then you should have lowered the scores for the prizes. My thoughts

3 Likes

I like the decision for only 15 bounties, it’s helped my alliance for sure, and helped the game run much smoother.
Although, I haven’t felt the lower amount of hero specific bounties. As much as I would appreciate this, for my alliance at least it feels like there are more slurp bounties

A few things @Sona_Paul: one, don’t make multiple posts, but keep everything together, as that’s spamming. Secondly, this is more of an information post, support can’t be done on the forums. Use the support button in-game, and be polite as you explain the issue.

Thanks a lot HH devs. This is helping a lot. Now we’ve got better active heroes and we’re getting no more 75 level trash.

20210306_152102

7 Likes

Game is working better, wouldnt be bad to try how it would work with ruby bounties with existing 15 bounties limit.

Btw, I just realized there are no more gold tokens as rewards.

This is just amazing.

1 Like

They usually put in gilded coins when there’s a Gilded Festival going on, but I think sometimes they put them in outside of that. I don’t really get it, maybe they put them in every 2 or 3 bounties unless the Festival is on.