Bounty rewards

To be completely honest, that’s a problem of selfish people in alliances, and it can happen in every single event, not just bounties.

For example, the alliance events of using X character in dojo, may make hard to do on Dojo 55 for some players. Some players will do dojo 55 without using event characters, others will use said event heroes in dojo 45, sacrificing dojo fragments in order to score alliance points.

Or the events about farming heroes from certain faction. Last farming event, we could buy Pris and Sentry fragments from PvP store. I bet a lot of players didn’t want to slow down their personal progression in heroes like Gammond or Drake in order to buy Pris/Sentry frags for the alliance event, while others spent all their gems buying those two heroes.
They could use their energy to clear hard mode missions that rewards shards from said faction, instead of farming towards their personal goals. Some players will, others won’t

That kind of selfishness will be there no matter how you make the event, in my opinion.

1 Like

@GTSaiko, what I meant was that I think it’s weird to add a personal milestone to an event that is clearly meant to be an team effort, right now it’s not worth it for a team to push any harder then beyond 50, and maybe even 100.

In the screenshot I posted you can see that the 100th alliance scored 150% of the last milestone, and probably next or the one after that boutny these numbers go op to 170,180,190%

I don’t mind carrying players around from time to time, but when I need to spend hours grinding for 15 fragments there is something wrong in the rewards table.

Increasing the milestone will help everyone to push, right now it just ends after 30k, even top 25 rewards aren’t that much better then top 100, so why even bother.

In addition what you said to give personal rewards it could help, but it’s weird for an team effort in my opinion.

I’m really glad we got this discussion going, thanks everyone and hot head

I do believe the rewards don’t match the effort. We finished #7 as an alliance where I personally did over 4 billion in damage. The rewards are less than what you can get in a one day brawl event or a PvP tourney. It was more bearable when they connected the bounty blitz with it that gave elemental frags, I think the last time they did it, it was mech frags. I think rank 6-25 being grouped together is a slap in the face for the teams that put up a way bigger effort to be top 10. I also have an issue with the prices of the resets. My VIP level gives me 100 resets but after 1 @ 10 gold it jumps to 20,40, 80, 100 etc and that’s in the first 10 or so resets, so what’s the point of having 100 resets if you can’t afford it. Bounty is my favorite mode as it tests my heroes like no other mode does, but it’s becoming tedious. I think there should be damage milestones as someone stated earlier, maybe even a game wide leaderboard highlighting the biggest damage dealers, I personally would love to see how I rank with the legends of the game.

You are totally right … this problems always exists no matter what and HHG cannot solve it.

Huggin we are definitely in it for the status more so than the rewards. Our side won the last bounty by 40k or so but we still had guys killing bounties right until the end.

The additional rewards associated with top 5/ top 1 are pretty much meaningless to us now. As many have said 25 frags can be easily farmed in PvP for much less effort. Bounty for us is just about trying to be the best and that is what drives us.

To be competing for top 10 it is pretty close to certain that you will have 10 star heroes so the universal frags are no longer as special IMO given that elemental frags can be farmed.

Coming from someone who’s alliance has only been in top 100 once (other times it’s top 200), we care more about the milestones than the rank rewards. Because we know we won’t be able to compete against the alliances that have ppl grinding 24/7 during bounty.

I’ve been playing since February; bounty used to be one of my favorite things but it’s started feeling stale now. I think new maps wouldn’t hurt. Seeing the same 3 green, gloomy maps over and over again gets old fast. Hell, just change the colors like you did with the solo raids (e.g. uprising was just a different color scheme, the map was literally the same as always).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.