Bounty BUG

Worst is, that if you are in english chat you at least get some information there. In german chat there is no Admin. Only source of information is discord and it gets lost there fast, because of all the replys.

Ready to leave this game,

I thought that the devs worked with a small group on this game, so we canā€™t expect them to fix everything in a second, I lose my shit once in a while and am annoyed by min max, revive, op heroā€™s and stuff, etc.

But I still enjoy the game, if you want to leave, leave, dude Iā€™ve never seen before who just created an account to complain, go you wonā€™t be missed, so all this spam and hate wonā€™t help them.

Enjoy

Cya

1 Like

ya este juego estƔ poniƩndose cada vez peor en vez de mejorar,vengo aquƭ porque lo e estado jugando desde hace tiempo y compre vip ,por eso vengo a reclamar ,

thereā€™s not enough time to even charge your skills? can yā€™all PLEASE get someone who ACTUALLY PLAYS THE GAME to oversee these changes? if we have half the time as usual then we should be doing half the damage, but sometimes most the damage takes time to build, like hiveminds drones paired with halo. and you literally have 5 seconds to use your skills and thatā€™s if you hit your target every shot. this is just a horrible idea lol, i guess anyone that doesnā€™t nerf night is gonna be this out of touch with the gameplay experience cuz cā€™mon wtf is going on over there lol itā€™s becoming comical

1 Like

This crap skills barely charge etc complete waste of time no info this has to be another error and tbey tell us they meant this what a joke

Donā€™t share ur grievances with me, I canā€™t do jackfischer. Iā€™m just here to share the info Iā€™ve been given.

Looll
Sorry mate.lol
Who was talking to you in the first place
I was talking through the pic you posted to those coward devs by keeping their mouthes shut and dont have the guts to tell us the real explanation why they done this or why they didnot notify us earlier
And they will keep Ignoring us
I know i might get banned for saying this

Again
Very sorry if i annoyed you mate we r all on the same boat together

Hereā€™s my deal. My Dogface did not start out with 60% charge on skills. We killed everyone in first wave. Move to second phase, did not get a warning for Graviton Surge until it was already flying at my face. Dogface gets lifted for 10 seconds, down to 6 seconds left on the clock. Bounty leaves with 3 seconds left.

For those keeping track, thatā€™s three seconds my dogface had in the second phase. No skills useable. GG

2 Likes