Best Healers in the Game

wondering what are the best healers in the game. I’ve head Duran, Fran, Keel etc. but I was wondering what u guys think and the best teams that they can fit in. appreciate all the responses!

1 Like

If only Duran, Matador & Keel made a child… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Group heal FTW! :sunglasses:

Duran and the keel are the best healers in the game

1 Like

Best healers means only healing or making some additional buffs too?

Kobold is also good, shields the team and restores all allies health. Heimlock has decent healing, but I wouldn’t use him cuz he does literally no damage :joy: I’m not sure how Caine performs now, he was nerfed recently

2 Likes

Well just what you said, these are most of the best healers, ofcourse it depends on your team, keel for example is even more powerfull with cover breakers and flatline more with squishy heroes

1 Like

I dont agree, if you have francoise he has probably the best shotgun to do it with

I like keel. She puts out a good amount of health and she is pretty strong when she attacks. Just sucks that she doesnt heal herself while shes doing it.
I use kobold too…he heals and shields and can take damage but he just doesnt do enough damage to others.
Duran is great too. If you play as him and continue to heal, the rest of the team will do the fighting.
Keel is my go to though. Pair her with mandrake and phylax and it’s a pretty strong squad

Personal favorite is matador paired with nightingale with her legendary, lots of team wide heals but with matadors massive burst heal if your team is a bit low on health.

well… he was asking for good healers other than Keel and Duran and Fran lol

Well, as said it depends on what team you use, every healer can be good you just gotta find the right situation, for example nightningale might suck but she is great to have with mandrake as she applies extra healing to them when they don’t get damaged

Keel is probably one of the top, if not the top healer right now. Heals anytime cover is broker along with near full heals very quickly with the armor boost makes her exceptional. Fran and Flatline are also top tier.

I would say Duran, Ciane, and Heimlock (last two are still up in the air since they were recently nerfed quite a bit) are decent second string heal/support. Duran heals a ton, but they are slow and he has no other real utility or damage.

Matador and Nightingale are decent enough on teams built around them. Matador is especially good on a Mariana/Halo team since he is great at breaking cover for her.

The rest of the healers are pretty poor (Moss, Briar, Ifrit).

Keel works on pretty much any time, but is especially good with Matador, Marinas, and Halo since a lot of cover is broke and it gives a lot of healing. Add in another cover breaker or Mandrake and it’s a very powerful team. .

Really though, the tier 1 and two healers work on pretty much any team with a strong DPS. 4-Cep is good with Phalanx, Flatline, Heimlock, and Keel. Kurtz is also good on this team. You can switch out Heimlock for Duran or Caine if you want.

Both man. If they can heal and give healing buffs, go for it

Not a fan of kobold cause when played by AI the shields always get cancelled cause of her healing power. Kinda annoying

Yeh exactly. What teams do u guys use?

Whenever I go on a difficult mission and need healers I tend to use Kobold, Halo, and Flatline
I understand why you don’t like Kobold, but she becomes very powerful around gold level. She can shield and stop health from being depleted, and then heal it all back. As someone who has probably played her the most out of any other healer I have, the best time to collapse is right when a shield gets broken. When you promote her to gold though whenever she collapses a huge amount of shields she deals massive damage to enemies, so maybe the AI isnt so bad. She’s can shield, heal, and can deal a lot of damage very fast with her abilities, but again I get why you don’t like her.
Halo (and similarly Kyoshi) is just good because she can heal all the team, and it helps to have a second area healer when you are on a hard mission. I’d also recommend them for the Elemental wars when their shield is worth a lot more.

Flatline makes a nice focused healer, she can’t heal a whole squad but can heal an alive teammate well. If you do have a dying teammate she can help, but it helps having another healer like Halo to balance her health.
Speaking of Halo and Flatline, they make a great combo with Halos gold Stronger Together and Flatlines gold Combat medic, any teammate who dies get prevented from dying and gains health and all other heroes gain extra health too. It’s a great pvp strat in general.

I recommend these heroes because they are all fairly easy to get as 3* (unlike Duran or Frans), but work well as a hero. The reason I don’t recommend Matador is because while he is easy to get, he makes for a better shielder and doesnt have as powerful a heal as some others

Best healer : Venom plat
Good heal and good damage
Other healer are too slow, only healer with passive skill are good,
Gale with plat, keel with gold,Moss with plat,…
Most big healing is Duran but skill cooldown are too slow before he can use, like many other healer and many AI are too stupid like for Cyphon, so if AI control your healer, take healer with passive skills

If you want to use kobold ! Use Bucket, realyy similar but with better heal/def/control
Briar is a good healer/dps,
Silouhette,Matador. For me i think is a better choice to use tank/healer than healer 100%

I’m team Heimlock all the way as there is additional benefits like nullifying tasers, temporal lockouts, serial-kill stuns, and shank stuns. He’s hard to kill as well being a tank and like it has been mentioned before nobody catches a swig quite like him, he can wipe out a whole team of full health heroes in less than 7 seconds with a swig. Jussssayin.