Barrel — Update 5.9

Hunters!

It’s time to teach your enemies a lesson in justice! Step forth and meet Barrel! :gun: Download the latest update now and let him sweep fear into any foe!

:zap: https://clc.to/HHiOS
:zap: https://clc.to/HHAndroid

Skins:

Common: Naval
Rare skin: Paladin

New Mythic Skin for Heimlock: Plague Doctor :test_tube:

Showcased as a breakthrough in the chemistry field, the prototype P.L.-3055 or nicknamed the “Plague Doctor” offered huge advantages to its wearer. Only few of the special elites would have access, yet still they would need to line up and wait for a long time to get one. Heimlock was aware of this prototype, but knew he would never be able to afford it. Fortunately, after Day Zero Heimlock stumbled upon the testing facility of CHEMS Corp. and he found an intact model.

Featured Faction:

Faction_Rangers copyRangers

Faction_PeoplesGuard copy People’s Guard

Events:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Blitz
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Bounties
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: PvP Tournaments
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: New PVP Season
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: New Raids
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Co-op Raids
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Alliance Wars

Hero changes:

Buffed heroes: Astrix and Stratus . Check them out here!

No nerfs this time. :wink:

Misc and Fixes:

:black_small_square: Added Spewage into “Hero Crate” pool

:black_small_square: Added Magnus to be available in Raids that restrict ShoreMan only faction

:small_orange_diamond: Misc: Added Astral and Void heroes to be available in Astral/Void Raids.

:small_orange_diamond: Misc: Fixed some wrong power requirements on Hard mode Campaign

:small_orange_diamond: Other minor bugs were fixed, mainly quality of life improvements

5 Likes

Pretty underwhelming after all that waiting

I think it’s good. There’s going to be new raids and all. Cool skins and lots of fixes i heard

1 Like

PvP and coop aren’t working…….

2 Likes

Why don’t we have astral and void frags in the Heronium store yet!?! What exactly are you waiting for? Seriously give us a reason why that hasn’t happened yet.

Look I have had your back since the beginning but I’m damn near at my limit with this crap. Waiting forever for an update only for it to be a massive broken let down.

I saw your post on discord about astral and void frags and you said “GMs are considering different options”. What does that mean? Options to make us pay for them?

Just put them in the Heronium store already. Thats where they belong - with the other elemental frags. This should be super easy, barely an inconvenience.

6 Likes

I too agree, they should be in the heronium store for sure.

2 Likes

Ryan George for president of Earth.

2 Likes

I wonder how can we achieved Heimlock’s mythic skin… :smiley:

Will it be available via co op…
or exclusively only via purchase as like Verill’s mythic…

I would love to see verrill mythic in the crate this time, but hemilocks next time, therefor we are just buying early access

Mythic will be in crate

Can we start a go fund me for HHG so that can buy the game back?

They would chat ban you the moment they got back dummy,

1 Like