Auto mode - toggle on/off use of skills

Playing HH for over two years now and the only feature I constantly wish was available is the possibility to play auto mode without automatically firing hero skills. This could be an option in the settings menu.

– edit: this ideia applies to the active hero only, I’m not proposing disabling auto skills for the rest of the team.

This would be especially useful to DPS heroes (4-CEP and Shivs are great examples) or heroes whose skills could be used more strategically.

I obviously play on manual to achieve this, but I just wish I could watch AI play and focus on firing hero skills when I want to.

I tried to find it in the forums first and there’s this closed topic with no replies (here)

thanks

4 Likes

100% agree. This is the thing I’m thinking about for years. It would be great.

3 Likes

Yea that would be great but oh well

2 Likes

this ideia applies to the active hero only, I’m not proposing disabling auto skills for the rest of the team

I wanted this for Shivs so much

2 Likes

I agree with you because sometimes in Bounty i play with auto mode becouse of network issues but some non damaging skills waste too much time in auto. Need atleat same feature as kurtz execute while playing bounty

1 Like

exactly, I forgot to mention bounty events. this is probably the time I think about this the most

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.