Are you kidding me?

Seriously?
If you can’t provide a proper MM, then give me effing bots but stop bullying me with this Sht!
Your matchmaker absolutely sucks -.- Not only in normal pvp but coop is a complete sh
t show…

3 Likes

Coop pvp is a good & enjoyable mode… Good work from hh to provide this… but, for some reasons… I don’t try to touch that mode… Just for some reasons

4 Likes

I’ve explained this before to people, the matchmaking is working exactly as intended here. Look at your and your team mate, your weakest hero there is 5,971 power, your teammates strongest is 18,514. This means there is a very large 12,543 difference in power between your strongest and weakest hero in your team.

Your opponent has a much smaller 6,069 power difference between their strongest and weakest heroes. They are balanced and such will face opponents who are at the same power bracket, or face those who are being punished such as yourself here.

1 Like

Between screen freezing,crashes & loading of screen which never completed i played 15 coop pvps today,after seeing match making on those matches I’ll simply say… You are totally wrong… I don’t have screenshots but, 1 officer of CPK(alliance) knows how they murdered our heroes by their KURTZ,lancer & jackal…
Coop pvp is broken from day 1…crashes & weird matching is the definition of coop pvps imo

4 Likes

Co-op PvP is working fine. Look at the points I’m getting without using featured heros

1 Like

Don’t let a game ruin your day. Why be upset over an entertainment

Some Maps not loading,
Some Maps crashing the Game .
Some Maps just freezing the Game.
Some Maps kicking you out of the Game and needing a restart of the Game .

Even if we keep out the Match-making issues aside, there are enough issues with Co-op PVP already.

P.S. -

3 Likes

I understand the whole matchmaking and being punished for power differences for those intentional sandbaggers but can we please tweak the system for those that play auto match? It be nice to be paired with someone with somewhat the same power level .LOL…not my fault I get paired with low power players then get punished with Ruby opponents

1 Like

Not only that, change the system that both players cannot use the same hero together… double Kurtz with a sacrifice hero of super low power… Great way to EFF this whole thing up and make it as exploitable as possible -.-

3 Likes

Using double heros sometimes messes with mm in my experience. Its weird idk why but i try not to double up

1 Like

I don’t see the problem. Seems fair, not sure how you’ve lost that one

1 Like

Both of us have pretty balanced teams and we face a 20k power difference. Ya some coding needs to be tweaked a bit cause the co-op pvp is Just a mess and a waste of time

2 Likes

You’re running into the more common problem with all matchmaking in the game now. This includes both War and PVP. There seems to be groups in matchmaking, in war there is a group around the 44m mark where you face alliances up to 50m+ now but this can also occur with 40m alliances. The same thing is happening with the top group in PVP where there are lots playing at the very top of power you can for PVP and some who are just on the edge of this group, I suspect 90k+ co-op teams puts you in the top group so you’re matched with anyone else in that top group. Of course this is all speculation but it’s based on what I have seen in the matchmaking as power levels grow.

Why complain like this when you can simply go play solo pvp?

Anyway the matching making can be a drag sometimes but I deal with it or take a break then go back in. What sucks tho is when your alliance is 19 people at 22 million power in war and still get matched with 30m plus teams. Smh

Of course… complaints no matter how justified they are get flagged… great support forum that is…

Actually, this isn’t a support forum.

Please re-read the forum rules, as I asked you to in our private discussion. We told you that if you wish to complain, there are ways to do it, so long as you follow the forum rules. We can’t help you if you don’t follow instructions.

Minus the glitches I think co-op pvp is the funnest game mode hh has had in a long time

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.