April Events Calendar 2022

Have some Patience my friend.

Why, when they literally mock their own incompetence? I mean seriously, they’re laughing at the fact that they’re literally unable to manage the game after taking the reins. The only thing they are capable of doing better than HH is punctuality on their jokes.

Note: Not saying HH was great, but the folks stating that DECA is an upgrade… not seeing it.

2 Likes

Don’t forget going back 2 years and releasing a new hero that’s a 7* and can’t get it with a 7* token and the coop cap makes it impossible to get

We did that for the first update that took more than a month to release. They said getting the new coding down was the problem. What’s their excuse now?

1 Like

They have taken on more than they can handle it seems

2 Likes

When will you give update? It is 7th April and there is no news about update. We are waiting for a long time. Tell us clearly of you can’t give update.

1 Like

He is 3 day late on a freaking calendar like its a yearly one lol.

So you can’t count either.
Was 8 days late and after an April Fools making fun of their greatest failure… making light of it in such a way to show they really are sorry-not sorry about their failures to deliver.

If you read comments before comenting yourself you would see.
They dont have to post it on day 1 but being this late sucks. Btw i said 3 days late cause he wrote in a comment that they are posting it and nothing happened for 3 days.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.