April 2021 Update Notes - The Commander Update

I have only one question – if you make skin buisness so massive do you plan add options when player may activate skin but hide look of this skin and play with default outfit or even may have possibility activate any look from unlocked skins? Okey, wacky skins it’s sometimes funny, but I download this game like shooter with realistic settings. Plus many default skins look really outstanding – for example Fiber. I like her with default skin and completely don’t wanna use Scarecrow skin. Or FF heroes – you create really awesome new skins for this heroes in HH style, but then forced all players run with FF originals because this is plus skins.

4 Likes

Yeah i would like to see that as well, we like how some skins look but others have better performance.

1 Like

Why some players already have the commander in pvp? I cant buy anywhere!!

1 Like

Bots, most likely. Don’t panic. No player has an unfair advantage over you.

1 Like

“* Snaps is being added to the Gilded Hero Crate”

After update I don’t see him listed in the crate. Will this not happen until next month starts? Been saving coins and i am missing him.

1 Like

I saw him in the Gilded Hero Crate. Are you looking in the regular Gilded Crate?

1 Like

Thanks. I assumed it was the normal crate. I didn’t remember about the other special tokens.

1 Like

I even bolded Hero to avoid this happening…

giphy (5)

8 Likes

So the mythic skin won’t add a new skill… sad sad. Oh well, still looks sick

I wonder why they went with powering up the mariachi skin vs the muerto? I don’t have the muerto (have been wanting it ever since I missed it.). So I’m glad they powered up mariachi.

@Muninn Hey, I noticed that Salvatore’s common skin is stronger than his legendary skin, the update notes mentioned it would have a better balance so I was wondering what happened to it.

I spoke to the team, and what you see is what you get! Looks like any changes that went in are the intended changes.

@Muninn Thanks for the reply, no reason to be rude, I just asked. Have a great week.

What you see is what you get is a popular idiom, no rudeness there and he replied to you.

1 Like

When you build a game with players from all around the world, common slangs shouldn’t be applied once something that’s rude for me couldn’t be for you. Also, this sentence is most used with irony which is unnecessary.

@Muninn can you reduce the % of shank’s stun so that we have a better chance to survive on 5.6 extreme, thanks!

Did I miss something but when would the new heroes be available?

That could of just been the reply they gave him to give you so it wasn’t him being rude.

Thank you for pointing out the discrepancy in the skin and possibly in the future they will look into it more in depth. Although currently they have more pressing matters on their hands they are working on behind the scenes. Hope this is a better answer for you, I can’t speak for them but I wanted you to feel the community cares about your feelings and your due diligence in finding things out about the game. You have a wonderful week as well

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.