April 2020 Update Notes - The Marlowe Update

Nope. All changes to heroes get listed.

1 Like

Hot dang made the right call focusing on maven to get 10*… she’s gonna he insane lol. Love the new heroes, new skin, great work hhg. Can’t wait for this update to hit iOS.

On free play is fine. On the brawl ronin riposte was super slow. Maybe be just that and that’s ending anyway. Thanks mate

Explain me one thing - do you nerf heros only because of their popularity? If so, that’s the most silly thing one can imagine…

As previously mentioned, lots of factors go into determining Hero changes.

2 Likes

@Skathi @LordNikon any chance you can share the top 5 most used characters and top 5 least used characters?

If I had to guess, the top 5 most used in no particularly orders are: Kurtz, Flatline, Mandrake, Shiv, Keel

Top 5 least used: Elite Riflemen, Pris, Yanlong, Cross, Klayton

You’d be surprised how often cross and klayton show up in PVP.

2 Likes

@GAMER37XDEC Honestly, the greatest shame for any pvp player is loosing to a team with Klayton on it. As he stands, there is great dishonor upon his name! (“Shame!”)

(I honestly wish Klayton’s Silver was changed from neutered version of Shank’s Bronze into a long taunt that turned damage received into healing or something)

Part of me wants the next Danger Simulator to feature five Klaytons as a boss wave.

7 Likes

Do it right after the all galante team.

1 Like

For all the dislike he gets, I am curious, how is he best used? I don’t know what team comps he would be useful for.

Maybe on a team with butter and bucket, plus some high level damage dealers? They’d effectively take the heat off of the weaker teammates.

1 Like

I don’t know. That’s a better question for someone who works in Hero balance.

1 Like

I’ve seen my share of Klayton team in PvP where he’s primarily used as a Tank. Only thing is, he can’t aim so I always let him be and finish everyone off first and save him for last as his threat level is zero.

do it, but increese his damage by 500%

Would love to see the data…
Which hero is used the most in each PvP bracket…

:star_struck:

If people saw it then there would be tons of buff/nerf requests, which would be disastrous to deal with lol.

3 Likes

Super excited to use both Marlowe and Pariah!! Pulled them both today :wink: Ty Devs and @Vintermyst for 2 awesome heroes this month!

2 Likes

I think Marlowe will hopefully be that nerf for kurtz

Kurtz is pretty mild after the multiple nerf hammers brought on previously. You know what’s not? Goddam rollling around kurtz from second 1 with mandrake on the team. I don’t see too much kurtz when playing top mythic leaderboard players. The few i do are usually people who roll unnecessarily (I’m pro dodge, anti follow the kurtz).

Anyways kudos to the development team for creating different ways to possible balance some op mechs (more bio dps, more roots/silence)

4 cep is still strong… but I wonder how that will change when ruby becomes a thing. I suspect the other dps heroes getting massive fps buffs will end up becoming comparable damage wise. Someone with a far richer account will need to comment on that.

1 Like

Is it possible to shoot someone in the knee to prevent them from rolling? That would be an awesome feature to have :).

1 Like