Anniversary Update Sneak Peek 1: SKINS!

Wow looks super sick guys thanks for the hard work on making all these guys look different and original!

5 Likes

Wow! What a feat! My favorites are Fischer’s High Visibility, Castellans Grid, and of course, Purifier’s Resistance.

This is just amazing, great work HH. Can’t wait to see what else is in store.

4 Likes

Yesss! Skins might be much but to me they create more variety in the game and majebit more fun, and also lets me spend the several ten thousands of skin tokens I saved up

Also we are one skin closer to coffee galante :raised_hands:

4 Likes

a praise to the designers of the skins! they did well this update especially with the Coffee skin

3 Likes

Bad ass… nice job. Seems like a ton of work…greatful for all the hard work devs put in as well as listening to the community! Looking forward to more reveals!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are all these skins basic ones or any rare/legendary ones?

3 Likes

These are all common skins.

3 Likes

I must drop all my studying for tests to study all the new skins

5 Likes

Most of them look awful. Green, yellow/orange and why would I change my available legendary skins for average bad looking ones. :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
However better something than nothing.
Thanks for efforts. :+1:

1 Like

I didn’t mention it earlier, but I love the skins for Ryker, Astrix, Briar, and Oracle the most!
Also, we can add these to the community clash submissions, which is a nice detail.

Thanks again for this!

4 Likes

I really hope what you also add a feature of hide any skin visual, leave bonus stats, but play with visual of default skin. Many of them look more awesome than any other. For Example Heimlock or Sapphire. Very sad what game forced use you only extra skins because in PVP even small advantage may was key for victory.

Striker gives me some serious Star Wars Imperial trooper vibes in black and red. I love star wars so gonna be a skin I use for certain!

2 Likes

you’re not morally obligated to change the skin.
not everyone has legendary or rare skins.

3 Likes

Thank you HH!! This update is gonna.be lit

3 Likes

Like a golden Jarek :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m a bit disappointed. Almost all the colors have been changed… nothing more. I would have liked some design changes and cool new outfits plus maybe new weapon designs.

This alone took a long time for the designers to do, if you wanted additional things and changes to the model then they have to be remodeled alongside new textures and colors. That is why we get one special skin every month, alongside these skins we have also got a Kurtz skin, an Oro skin and a Duran skin all which change more than colours in the last month. You might be expecting too much from HHG, they are trying their best to release what the community is asking for. Please bare that in mind before posting comments about disappointment, it can be hurtful to the designers who have been working tirelessly to meet the demand

5 Likes

Will new (and old) players be gaining some additional ways to earn skin tokens? Right now it’s extremely hard for new players to purchase skins since the only ways to get tokens is through heronium and the Alliance store. Will we be getting them as rewards in PVP, AW, or Gorgon Crates to help purchase all the new skins?

3 Likes

Excuse me, but here people were asked for their opinion and I presented my opinion in a factual way. Can’t you just let my opinion stand as feedback on the question from HH. You have your opinion and I have mine.

2 Likes

As these skins are all common, they’re not going to be overly extravagant. We have a lot more sneak peeks coming this week that may be more your thing! Stay tuned :sun_with_face:

7 Likes