Anniversary store

i feel more in this store they are looking after the newer players as just 1 of each MK isn’t so good for older players but cant complain its a free to play game happy hunting everyone

2 Likes

This is not an Anniversary. This is Beyond sad. I hope the dev that Came out with this idea gets his salary cut. On the last scavenger hunt i spent 64£ and then 19£ because i was so happy to purchase everything from the store. On this store not even looking for the gift is worth the time. If the easter egg hunt store is going to be the same I’m Quitting the game. I will leave my alliance. Sitting on the side. Going online 1-2 a week to play some pvp and hopefully getting the game out of my system . If I could I will be using profanity words regarding this anniversary scavenger hunt joke. Devs Are probably laughing but we do NOT.

7 Likes

Hehe
No reply from the devs
They’re laughing at us because we can’t do anything

5 Likes

I also expected more so I took the mks and I will not hunt anymore

2 Likes

Agreed. There was no Holiday hunt in December and I wrongly assumed the Anniversary store would make up for missing the Holiday hunt. The lack of the plat 5 and 6 cores really hurts to be honest. Having only 1 of each is devastating considering the amount of grinding to get them plus the low drop rates.

Also disappointing is the rewards for finding all presents. I realize I don’t have to participate but I could really use additional plat 5 and 6 cores.

5 Likes

Its not that they are easy to get but some of us almost have 20k of those and they are not needed when you are platting or rubying your heroes

1 Like

I mean if all these comments about this isn’t enough to make our voices heard I don’t know how we are supposed to show u.

1 Like

So explain me the logic! Please. Stop justifying bad decisions with invalid arguments. Having few more items that mid level/stronger players needed are in no way hurting new players.

you got to think from there side new players who enjoy the game will spend money on the game like the custom box if they enjoy it to keep them playing when i first got the game it was me but when i maxed all my hero’s i stopped buying and just grinding as i only was focusing on one certain hero at a time

1 Like

4 Likes

And also we have so many other people I know that are upset but are scared to voice there opinion cause we don’t know what u can do to us u could chat ban us ban us altogether and I get that they are scared standing up to creators of a game is hard to do and shouldn’t need to be done but this time u need to admit u guys messed up and change something before we have nobody playing this game. I always was so positive about this game but yesterday I was embarrassed to be apart of this community that supports this game for 4 years and this is what we get

2 Likes

Rokybr, you’re my hero

I agree I recently quit the game because the lack of new content and ruby cores suck to get and I was really hoping this update would pull me back or at least the scavenger hunt but neither were that great.

1 Like

it was frustrating for a happier 4 year anniversary event…:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed: i have the privilege of participating in the game for 3 years

1 Like

Ok, so we should all just pause playing the game while everyone catch up?

Read what they wrote about Anniversary – I see many words about great feedback from ALL community which stay in this game during ALL 4 years. This is not new players by default. Plus new players it’s 100% not main auditory of Scavenger Hunt because many of them don’t have powers for complete campaign atleast on normal difficulty.

Someone above said, what Hero Hunters is dying. Look line this is true. Main app from Hothead nowadays it’s clicker, lol.

Anniversary was a good ideal for me ,give them a little not alot. This is the way to keep game alive longer, if we had that store jacked up ,everyone will be having rubies and teams almost maxed, Then we would complain about more lvs,and maps. Keep the grind alive.

2 Likes

Its not all the job is done after you get every hero to plain ruby. It took us ages to get to ruby it will take us even longer for next stage

1 Like

That’s a good thing 4 more years of hothead. All goes back to continue the grind .Anniversary 8 sounds good. Lol. By then we will have gw machines shooting at hero’s. The dawn for Gordon Wake. And Ryker (Jackson) Strikes Back. And Nightingale and Butter,revenge of the Lost Hero’s

You know you all could just quit the game without needing to tell us on the forum right?

2 Likes