Anniversary Scavenger Hunt 2021

75/100 little missing​:facepunch:t2::sunglasses:

I wasn’t commenting on your post. #19 was initially listed as 6-4 in the Google doc. Was posting for correction. Just coincidence it was after your post for #20.

Ok bro :v:t2::sunglasses::+1:t2: No problem

Great job so far everyone :).

seems quite a bit harder to find the presents than the Easter eggs/Halloween pumpkins

Not just harder, I would wager a fair amount of the community isn’t bothering either.

2 Likes

On #38, you can go to wave 3, move right, and look left under the bridge.

What section is # 38 in? bro

49 in normal 11-7, part two, front line, look right, in the train

@fish please look at doc before posting. This one has been found already. Thanks. Happy hunting

Number 27 is in wave 3, not wave 2 like it says in the doc.

I was able to get #3 on wave 1 w/ midline easily.

I can’t open the file. I am Chinese. Google Docs won’t open. Is there anything I can do?

Somewhere i heard… We can use VPN in China… If you want to know secured and free VPN names then, i can tell you… They can break the firewall so, yeah!

VPNHuh? We can really use it. We call it climbing over the wall. Are you Chinese, too?

Gamers don’t have any nationality but, maybe I served Chinese forces for few years :)& yes… You can use VPNs to break or climb(whatever you say it) the firewall in your country… NORD & TUNNEL BEAR [few more] are best… I used to play in an Chinese alliance then, joined a different one after 2 seasons.

1 Like

Tunnel bear is my go to…works grrreat

78 almost finish😅 pumpkins were easier

There is a brother to Google Docs in the comments section to send it, I can not access Google Docs, thank you brother.

i cant find the 61 gift,it is said that 1-2 normal frontline wave 3
,but i cant see there