Alvarez Tokens Disintgrating

havent been on the game yet…haha

at least before the tokens were given

What do they give you? Both 5s sent out just turned into 50k bucks.

Pretty sure it’s the same for everyone.

On the bright side…I needed the extra bucks. :joy:

There was an unexpected issue that occurred with Alvarez Crate Tokens. We are currently investigating!

2 Likes

i was slighty confused on the tokens. saw the 10 tokens but then saw they were going to disintegrate. i hope it wont go away

Wth 5 new Alvarez brands nice, … but these too have broken up in 50k bucks

Yep…both lots disintegrated. Lol easy come easy go.

Perhaps the expiration date of the tokens needs to be changed to 11/5? Just a thought… :slight_smile:

3rd time was the charm for me. They did not turn to cash immediately for me this time.

They did disintegrate again for me, unfortunately.

3rd time disintegration for me aswell.

Hey Beinhard, did you send in a ticket to support? Please do so we can check your account and see if anything is amiss. The 3rd message shouldn’t have disintegrated.

Same with you Bear, did you send in a support ticket? Please do so we can investigate your account.

what about the peiople who didnt claim the tokens? They would have triple the tokens

dont want to be that guy, but yesterday i got the 2 messages about the tokens. one of the packs included the 5 tokens and the hero crate tokens. and then the second message was just the 5 tokens. so initially i was supposed to have the 10 tokens. but only got 5.

did those turn into cash or just completely disappear

You were only ever supposed to get 5 Gir. The first 2 messages we sent had problems, but the 3rd message is working. The previous tokens were converted into cash.

@skathi I only ever recieved one msg for the tokens. And they disapeared. :frowning: can u help by chance

I did send a ticket.

Send in a support ticket!