Alliances Cup..Alliances VS Alliances

I collected some pictures until I came up with an idea that might give the idea of ​​an extra game that might be fun…
The idea is similar to FREE PLAY in PVP, but not random gameplay chosen by the computer but rather a daily match schedule between all two computer-selected alliances! It resembles football tables
30 an alliance that will compete … challenge each other
This is the coordination table! 30 alliances for the day

Matches start 12 p. 24 hours
[654] vs [ysp]
[G8f] vs [8cc]
[Hh2] vs [$RO]

2 Likes

It is an interesting idea, an alliance tournament, you could say that in each round alliances are disqualified, until there is 2 left for the final

1 Like

Sooooooooo… what do you do?

I guess the same PvP system, you will only face your rival, and the one who makes the most points that alliance wins,

1 Like

Yes, that was what I meant
Each alliance has only 25 participants, for example
And the computer calculates the results between these two alliances
Specifically, this extra game will unite with only one alliance during the day and tomorrow the computer will choose another alliance for you, for example, who loses with three alliances is excluded until two alliances remain in the final

Awesome…please do it NOW!

1 Like

Generally an alliance have a lot of members varying in power to certain extent. Again this difference in powers would lead to mismatching .

This is really a great idea , I think we need to provide a equal rooster to both the competitors. For a 25 Vs 25 Member Alliance Battle , my opponent and I both have same heroes with same level , power, skills, etc. So that in the end Team Synergy and Player Individual Skills play the key role in the victory.

1 Like

You can easily run this yourself through PvP duels, with someone to organize the matches.

1 Like

Please …DEV… close the topic

1 Like