Alliance Wars sabotage not giving Alliance gems

Dev’s,

Please update AW so players can get alliance gems for sabotaging enemy perks!!!
2 Likes

Valid point.

In the current state of the game, it is already very hard to be in the position to sabotage enemy perks. Some sabotages cost all 20bp for the day. More gems (or at least equivalent gems) should be awarded to reward the saboteur…

2 Likes

I agree… this is something that may have been overlooked.

1 Like

Assuming you can get that far into someone’s base to begin with

we have spent the current war surrounding our enemies base. destroying each perk as it is rebuilt. not that difficult with proper planning and execution. also depends on the opponent.

2 Likes

Same here. We’ve done the same thing

1 Like

Sorry for being somewhat off-topic… But how do you sabotage? I’ve been right up against an opponents improvements and could not figure out how to sabotage. And yes - no need to say it:

I am a dumbass
I’m not a newb
I didn’t send this to support
I looked online

Hope I covered all the bases…

I have no idea either. Didn’t even know we could do it.

You have to capture the tile right next to their improvement, you MUST be connected to it though In other words, you can’t jump or ‘air’ attk the tile right next to it, you need to be attached. It will then give u the option to sabotage if you have the respective battlepoints to do so. Click on their improvement(which ever one you are next to) hit the bottom left corner of the box. They each cost X amount of BP depending to sabotage it.

1 Like

they cost 5, 10, 10 and 20 BP depending on the level of the perk.

Devs please look into fixing this ASAP!!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.