Alliance Bank & Vault?

bank-vault

Can there be a safe deposit box, a bank or investment in which the members of the Alliance members will be used, and whether the elements to be used by clan members will be retained when asked to do so?

2 Likes

Yes you are right bro.

1 Like

I am waiting how they will answer .
Am agree too

1 Like

I do not get the intention of it. You will not lose any of your resoources if you just keep them untouched at your account, so why store them somewhere else?

Or do you want to put them in there and any member of the ally could grab what he needs? Like a trading platform? Because that would be exploited and break the game.

3 Likes

Feeder accounts here I come

2 Likes

Of course as like trade platform or helps from friends

1 Like

If anything it should be for upgradeable perks for the alliance as a whole but then itll be similar too many other games

2 Likes

Alliance members; can transfer the surplus material to the alliance case for a certain price. Alliance members can get what they need from the alliance case. Such a feature can also increase inter-alliance competition.

This makes no sense whatsoever

As always, we see all of your feedback and suggestions, but we can’t promise anything! Thanks guys.

1 Like

It would break the game because of this
            :point_down:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.