Addressing This Week's Issues

We tend to sleep 8 hours a night and spend time with our families on the weekends.

As I’ve said, we will not be making any further adjustments. So long as it’s done in a constructive way, you’re free to continue to express your feelings. We can’t respond to each person, but I hear your frustrations.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking away the extra 6,000 stamina, I genuinely had no use for it.

1 Like

Although this error was a major issue that they needed to fix, I think that Hothead games handled it very poorly.

3 Likes

There is no point in wasting time talking about it.
It was a messy glitch, they made a mess by reverting it without any explanations.
My pvp and heronium weren’t 0 before the glitch but they are now. :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:
No refunds if you have used golds, quick wins or money. :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:
Compensation wasn’t even reasonable for who have spent money.
Thank God I don’t buy anything.
I have seen many good players quitting because hhh handled badly the situation and the direction this game is going.

6 Likes

I want bucks…help me

1 Like

Last pvp glitch I was ranked top 50 and they gave me top 100% rewards sent in 5 support tickets and never fixed it. So they gave everyone compensation and didn’t bother fixing the screw up in my rewards. Correcting the frags won’t happen.

2 Likes

Only thing I have to say is I understand why you took back rewards from your guys mistake but don’t understand why when a player makes a mistake n spends gold because you don’t have a confirm button when buying cratesbnothing you can do your screwed my game froze up tapping on different screen unfreeze boom spent gold on a dumb cratr wouldn’t have bought…should understand some times we make mistakes also not just you guys …thanks

4 Likes

It’s ok for them to make mistakes, just not us @Rick_Inman

3 Likes

@ALEX_SOLO77 @CRAIG19 There’s a misunderstanding here. Sometimes people post about issues on the forums that should be directed to Player Support. The Developers will tell them to go through Player Support because they can’t access their account through the forums.

3 Likes

I don’t get moss frag which i earn in pvp reward 100 frag

@DESTROYER1DAN

small example … One day, I accidentally opened 10 hero cases which is equal to 2700 or I made a screenshot and sent to the support explaining that it was an error because I bought 3000 gold to have the new hero in echelon checkout … they certified me that he could not take back the elements found in the checkout and give me back gold because they have no access to my account

1 Like

Honestly I was asleep at the time when the glitch happened and if hh have decided to let you keep x3 rewards you should be great full. But as I read that so many have lost more stamina’s bucks and others items that they had before the glitch looks like a punishment for something so many used it but didn’t invented or hacked. Don’t know who’s fault is that.

1 Like

Its not that they cant, they just wont refund a crate opening.

If they did allow crate refund everyone could just say “but u didnt want to open the 10x pull” whenever they dont get the champions they want. Impossible to tell if they intentionally purchased the crate once they see who came out of the crate.

They can refund $$ appstore purchases, they wont refund a crate purchase.

3 Likes

To be honest it does kinda feel like a punishment. I’m pretty sure they know they wiped out players herioniom (and other items) knowing that we had herioniom before glitch. And im sure thry know some players didn’t get the 3 times reward they stated they would give .its almost like
they’re saying " you took from us now we take from you". KIND OF PETTY. especially since we didn’t cause the issue.

2 Likes

In the event that a glitch effects us negatively we are expected to deal with it. Even at our own expense. For the love of HH we all deal with it. Cut our losses and move on. Up until now HH has done the same. Even giving us a gesture of good faith in our mailboxes whenever a issue occurs. So why do this now? Unfair to others? Everything from gaining heros to making AW moves is all about the right place at the right time. A glitch should be no different. Lol
Ill leave it at this. Are the glitches going to stop in the future? When we are the ones that are effected negatively with future glitches will HH give us equal compensation and not just a gift of good faith in the mail? Whats done is done and the only uncertainty is how the devs will deal with future glitches as a whole. My only hope is that they will Do better if they are handling glitches like this in the future. Both as a community and in our personal accounts.

5 Likes

Exactly, x3 rewards is a great compensation and more than fair. Except not everyone got x3 rewards. So the blanket compensation is still unfair, but I guess people are willing to look past that fact and just sweep this under the rug like everything’s fine.

Definitely the first time I’ve lost some good faith in HHG. I feel bad for the people in Mythic who stayed up and participated in that PvP event but didn’t get any frags to show for it, everyone knows they work harder for their frags/rewards than the other brackets. I also feel bad for the people who didn’t receive any compensation but spent on revives just to place higher in their bracket.

on several occasions I have communicated with the support but they have never given me a solution, it is a pity that many of us have to come to the forum to complain because the support is lousy, and it is unfair that due to the error of the hh servers, we have more problems and that many players have had it removed, the problem was hh not the players, it is very annoying because I have friends who tried to get their dollars and now they have taken them away, they have spent a lot of work keeping dollars, and that comes hh and take them away, because the truth is this is quite annoying we need them to return what they removed, we are not to blame for the hh problem, they can remove the rewards of the pvp event, but return what the players already had before the problem, This lousy problem has been addressed, removing more than they should have removed.

2 Likes

HH is simply unable to provide us with their calculations to which they ruined my account … I was at 950k of heromiurn 57M !! having received little by little 10x the awards know that I finished in the top 27th in mythical thing that after receiving the awards, I was 1M 20k from heromiurn and 77M € !! when i wake up i find myself with $ 0 and 643k of heromiurn 0 quick win ticket !! so yes i am angry and yes i would like to have your calculations

1 Like

my account 3 days before they ruin … I have all set up in my account for 2 years so as not to need your dumb burg and your old servers which hold more and support more the 10M players now you have ruined me

1 Like

I have several friends with the same problem, and they have gone to the support to report the problem and they have not received any solution, terrible customer service,
the players are very upset, it has ruined the years of work,

2 Likes