Action figures or statutes

Wondering if HH has ever thought about making action figures or statutes out of their heroes? Would be nice to have a physical collection and replace the Fornite toys that are currently out. A hot toy would be very cool.

6 Likes

We had a developer who made 3d printed figures for their desk! We don’t have plans for physical merch at the moment. Not enough demand to warrant the extreme production cost.

3 Likes

Could we at least get t-shirts that read “godlante our lord and savior”?
Just saying, would totally buy that.

We don’t have plans for physical merch at the moment. Not enough demand to warrant the extreme production cost.

time to tell your friends about the game

tell friends

1 Like

Please put 'em in the fan art thread…

:smiley:

It’s time for action figures. Start looking for potential backers. Fund-me page. See what happens. I picture something 3.75 inches, reminiscent of a popular 1980s toy with great art work on the front and dossier on the back with possible vehicles too. Oh man! Got to make it happen.

What about a limited merchandise event for test? I would start with 100-200 t-shirt at first event. If that goes well i’ll add other items like some mug and 10 EXCLUSIVE FIGURINES(i’ll buy that for sure) and so on. You can start with anniversaries event to see if it goes well.