About The Stamina

I may be the only person that enjoys the stamina but for those who don’t want it, I think the game could have a choice where they can turn off the stamina. Maybe for 40 gold or just when the stamina fills up. I’m not sure how that would work but I think it would be cool for people to have a choice to turn off the stamina and play unlimited day by day

1 Like

Here I agree i also ready to paid if there any option to remove energy after paid once in future.

I think that is not going to happen. Having limited stamina = cash flow, people will always pay small amounts of dollars to get a fast refill. I know I do! I lose more gold to stamina refills than to opening crates in the hectic grinding before getting a new character promoted.
Also unlimited stamina + autoplay = people would find ways to restart the same mission all night long. Then wake up to hundeds of thousands of bucks rewards, loot and whatnot. There are apps that make “scheduled screen touches” but I would much rather use a cool device to dot my screen. Maybe a hotdog in a string connected to a small motor.

1 Like

There should be trade off then if this would be possible. Like playing missions but not getting rewards or loot… like the post above stated. It would be really unfair otherwise and abused.

1 Like