A New Fanfiction Soon

Finally, something i can join. Check this out:
My Hero Concept (Bonnie)
I’m gonna go ahead and start a story off kinda from where I originally started.

So, Kurtz stole the original design blueprints of Clyde* from the Magistrates, but named it Bonnie, with his reasoning being that he saw the true potential of the robot better than anyone else (which makes sense, because Clyde has a high potential damage output with his skills in the game). The Magistrates weren’t just going to sit around and let this happen, though; they were ready to start a war to retrieve their blueprints back. Kurtz feared their destructive power, (which also makes sense, I mean, look at the damage we do with Magistrates during the bounty event) and offered a deal with them in order to calm them down, as well as manipulate them to further his own cause. He promised that they would make them a similar design, but in return, they had to help him and his henchmen defeat the UAF forces in a soon-to-be week-long war. So, with Bonnie & Clyde fighting side by side (along with the synergy boosts created in my Hero Concepts post), they gave the UAF forces a fat ass whooping. The Magistrates eventually broke off from Kurtz, realizing that they were helping him to cause unnecessary conflict aross the world, and took Clyde with them to reside in the old City Hall, their current base to this day. Kurtz has locked Bonnie away for a while, planning to transform her with upgrades, but will she return? Let’s hope so (@HotHeadGames)
THE END :teddy_bear:

If you actually read all of that, thank you. I been working on it for a while in my head, so I appreciate you taking the time.

*Also to clarify, in my story, Clyde technically was created after Bonnie.

If a developer is reading this, Hi.
1 Like