5-8 Extreme

I get that extreme levels should be challenging but this level is a waste of time and energy. You have to be either super lucky or you will be stuck in that level for a long time. You cannot even upgrade the recommended hero as you have to beat 5.8 for a ruby helmet.
The broken part is that the AI starts with full skills charged and you cannot stop the skills even destroying the covers. They just instantly use/spam it again. :man_facepalming:t2:
Sometimes, controlled hero, the skill does not work/stun.
This level needs some nerfing or a look into it.
I am using Fiber R4, Serial R5, Hive R2, Shank R2 and Alvarez P5.

2 Likes

This is a team posted which worked for 5-8. I haven’t gotten to that level, but I do know several players who have sneaked by.

1 Like

You can beat it with the heroes you say you’re using there, I know because I did it with a similar load out

And the video guide

Apologies I have not been able to update the guide as I have been very busy with work as of late

1 Like

You are a lucky guy! Sometimes I am struggling on wave 2 and getting wrecked on wave 3. Even with 1-star completion is fine by me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.