10k power diff in a PvP match!?

I’m sorry but this kind of match in PvP is inadmissible! 10k power! Really?

1 Like

yup!!! I got this kind of PVP too, about 7 hours ago.

1 Like

And again… give me a 10k power weaker team Devs and I swear I’ll play blindfolded!!!

And if not happy with the unfair matchmaking what does it happen… you give me the same guy again…

Hopefully this educates you to use more balanced teams.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you are aware of bonus hero in the event. So I believe makes sense Kobold being there. If you are trying to tell me that I’m sandbagging you should first understand what that is. I’m not using Ronin + 4 weak heros. Open your eyes and see flat and drake there too :slight_smile: Got it? :wink:

Your team is unbalanced so you get matched with balanced teams that have a higher power. If you don’t want to be mismatched then use a team similar to your opponent’s. Theirs is nicely balanced. Upgrade your bonus heroes to be on par with the other heroes you’re using and you won’t have that problem. Or use your bonus heroes with a weaker team that is more comparable in power and upgrades.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind feedback Lav!

No problem. Happy to help.

1 Like

Another option is to win even if they are 10k more powerful. Lucky because my opposing brother didn’t bring any high dps hero.

1 Like

I will not give any comments about your matchmaking, Krug…
But your profile picture there… how much is the price of the car?:sweat_smile:
Give me a ride and let me play the PvP for you🤩

1 Like

:joy: Anytime you can Drive the i8 Buddy! You’re my brother

As others have mentioned, you’re getting a matchmaking penalty for using a very imbalanced team. This is the prevent people from manipulating the system for cheap wins, and is a very GOOD thing. (Whether or not you’re doing this intentionally can’t be known for sure, but it certainly appears that way). Balance your team up and you’ll minimize the punishment in the future.

1 Like

It’s happened to me too. Like the others said, you just have to have a balance.

2 Likes

then you speak and will speak with message support and then you need to evolve your characters kkkkkkk … seriously wanted to understand the logic of pvp selection because so far I have found none is never fair like that and no doubt 99% chance of losing a fight like this just spoils game

1 Like

this one I was lucky

2 Likes

You have 7k power Heroes matched with 17k Heroes. The system is working correctly.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind feedback brother

You are sandbagging. It doesn’t have to be Ronin and 4 weaker heroes. You are using 3 strong heroes and 2 weak heroes. That is sandbagging and you are getting punished for it in matchmaking. You are also sandbagging incorrectly. If done correctly you would win 98% of matches.

1 Like

I am winning 98% of the matches, just not the ones 10k stronger :wink: