100th hero

As the next new hero will be the 100th, I have an idea…

Name - Centurion
Element - mechanical
Faction - magistrates

Look like a typical Roman type warrior,

(as attached)

Weapons - spear (primary attack weapon)

Bronze - Testudo - engulfs team in shield (like the formation) and used similar to phalanx

Silver - impale - powerful spear throw to stun enemy

Gold - chariots of fire - hologram of chariot runs through targeted enemy for heavy attack

Plat - rule of Caesar - boost to team dps attack following chariots of fire

Not usually very good at this type of stuff, just thought of it so I thought I’d post as a bit of fun

Cheers

GOOSE (1134)

Source of pic https://www.google.com/search?q=centurion+&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjEi8WQ6JrsAhWQIhoKHXyZB18Q2-cCegQIABAC&oq=centurion+&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzIECCMQJzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BggAEAUQHjoGCAAQCBAeUIIEWJ4QYNQSaABwAHgAgAFwiAHSBJIBAzYuMZgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=O695X4SCDZDFaPyynvgF&bih=771&biw=412&client=ms-android-oneplus-rvo3&prmd=isnv#imgrc=uU2Vx0edXjI0JM

4 Likes

It should be 300 & not 100…

If u know, u know

2 Likes

First of all, i would rather put this under community gallery, as of second you have no chance as heroes are developed and thought months before release so even if they would do this it would only be in several months

Also you should list where you got the picture from, otherwise devs aint happy

1. This is an idea so think ‘ideas and feedback’ is a good place to start

2. I’ve listed the source of the pic

3. I’m not taking life to seriously… I never expected it to get picked anyway even if I should have submitted in 2018

4. It’s only a bit of fun

2 Likes

Yes but this is the exact same as a hero concept and these should be listed under community gallery

1 Like

Well, we all wish devs could use our concepts for the game. However for legal reasons they cannot be used, so mellow is correct in saying this should go in community gallery because it technically can’t be used as an idea. But nice concept all the same

we are running morloks and magistrates already… that hero should be from another faction… (patriots) they need mechs and is Serial+Sapphyr house❤️

Since we have:

34 mech
35 energy and
30 biochem

We need as 100th hero, a biochem huge frightening monster like:

2 Likes

78bf3b5a1e3db25b3e13541bd59616aa

Biochem? Then, this the only hero you need

1 Like

This one seems better

That’s a copied version if u’ll check that from the source… Mine is original ╰(´︶`)╯

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.