1-2 Extreme Help

Can someone help me with 1-2 extreme? These are my heroes :point_down: IGN is G O D L A N T E

1 Like

Siren and duran can win

1 Like

Ronin and duran worked for me

1 Like

I used Halo and Hivemind to win

1 Like

You’re struggling at extreme with those heroes?!? I have such a long way to go! The most progress I ever made in that level was using Francoise/Mandrake or Mandrake/Prophet. Still can’t finish it tho.

1 Like

I believe I used saph and fran, so your heckler and duran should do the trick on 1.2.

1 Like

Lante, i’d reccomend asking players like raz first, they are also always willing to help. But in any way, you need your duran, kurtz could be good, if you have serial, oracle does fine, the first 3 are probably the best

1 Like

Also, there have been multiple other posts where people explain how to pass all of them, i also have a youtube video, i used surge to tactically lift everyone and oracle for heals and so she stays in cover and soaks up the damage, when bots turn to you hide

1 Like

Françoise and Mandrake work for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Franchise and Mandrake

2 Likes

For me a 9* Oracle and 9* Surge worked. Fran and Drake also work.

1 Like

Well, I’m not an expert… But, after checking ur heroes’ lists (which r very decent)& after reading other’s opinions… I’ll say… I can’t say anything about this…
Bcoz, as I mentioned earlier… m not an expert :slightly_smiling_face: